2. CNY

Hoping for:
1. NBA Finals cw's
2. NBA Championship cw
3. NBA MVP cw
hahaha...
GSW wins the championship and Steph wins the MVP

but i am hoping for a released Breast Cancer Awareness Colorway

So I finally have my TTS and .5 down, .5 down is a little snug esp around the toes, TTS seems really good however now I cant decide lol.  Gonna be using these for gym/ball so im curious if these stretch alot when they break in?
Man I am in the exact same spot.  I'm leaning towards .5 down as I think it's slightly closer to the fit I have in the CF Drive.  TTS in the SC1 seems a smidgen longer than TTS in the Drive.  @iks mod I think you went .5 down right?  How is that upper doing?

I think I'm good with the Mids now until the Lows come out.  Underdogs are the only other colorway I'm feeling.

hmmm. after trying tts and .5 up i went up. weird. now you have me rethinking it.
nerd.gif
My bad man, I ordered a 7.5 in the DM bc thats the only size they had left during the initial stock on UA.  When they came in I thought to myself these def could work but they are a little snug, wish I could just try on my TTS 8.  Was able to cop on a restock, expecting them to be super loose, instead they fit pretty good, just enough room in the toe to make me second guess though.  

Man I am in the exact same spot.  I'm leaning towards .5 down as I think it's slightly closer to the fit I have in the CF Drive.  TTS in the SC1 seems a smidgen longer than TTS in the Drive.  @iks mod I think you went .5 down right?  How is that upper doing?

I think I'm good with the Mids now until the Lows come out.  Underdogs are the only other colorway I'm feeling.
I never had a chance to try the CF Drive to make that assessment, i'd really like to know how these hold up before I return one pair, im a sizing snob, I need that perfect fit for gym/basketball purposes.  If these were strictly casual I think I'd go with TTS.

Last edited:
hahaha...

Serious. Best team in the NBA with the best player that should be the MVP will win it all this year. Go WARRIORS!

Last edited:
hahaha...

BCA :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:.

Trying to see Durant Win a 'ship before curry though.

candy reign reminds of the grinch lobe
from a Sonics fan. id like to see Durant win a ship somewhere else...... lol

Only 2 other teams I'd like to see Durant and/or Westbrook win a ring for are the Sonics or Lakers :lol:

Last edited:
candy reign reminds of the grinch lobe
from a Sonics fan. id like to see Durant win a ship somewhere else...... lol
The Seattle Supersonics!!! Those were the days! The Rain Man and The Glove, one of my favorite teams to watch growing up. Seattle got did dirty, the NBA owes them a team.

@DeezyVSOP2  and @buckeye84

I did go down a .5 -- I was caught in between true and the half down as well when I first tried on in store.    

With break-in, I am extremely happy with the fit.  I was a little worried they were too snug when I first got them, but as the midsole broke in a bit, the insole molded to my foot, and the upper softened up, the fit is nearly perfect for me.  I actually think a big reason why I'm enjoying this shoe so much is for the fact that I was able to go .5 down and that it's worked out to be nearly perfect in terms of fit.

I would hate to advise you guys one way or the other only for you to have issues with the shoe.  Hopefully this helps a little bit, but ultimately I'd say go with your gut and whatever size you've been leaning towards.

Balled in these and I must say I like what I felt!

it was snug without being too tight and the cushioning is awesome.

I also balled in the CFD's and they're now my only two hoop shoes I ball in (since all my nikes are now retired from wear n tear)

can't wait to cop more pairs, although why did they go with the sole the same as the CFD?

@iks mod

Thanks bud.  Already rolled with the .5 down today and had no regrets.  The toe-off just felt right and I didn't think there was any way the shoe would get tighter over time haha.  Sizing or tightness were the last things on my mind when I played.  I could see going TTS with some super thick socks, I'm talking like Thorlo thick.  NBA and Nike Elites, .5 down is great for me. 

Ran about 8-9 straight full-court games.  I sorely wish they angled that damn traction pattern.  The initial traction is fine, and after wiping it's fine, but they pick up dust QUICK and I'm constantly wiping the bottoms.  I can't pick out many noticeable differences between these and the CF Drive, except maybe the Drive has better impact protection in the long term.  It's right up there with the Drive though.  Can't imagine finding a better shoe at this price point, let alone a signature shoe.

Im not one for the big under armour logo being on the side but after seeing that pe curry had in the locker room video the white ua logo looks better than the black logo on the release pair

Of the away pair that is

Last edited:
with the rumors of curry two releasing on October 2015, 

there is my hope of having a BCA Curry One being thrown out of the window

tired.gif

Not liking the $140 price tag. SC1 is a lot of shoe for $120. CF drives can be had with coupons for cheap.

They've proven they can release quality performance shoes for $120-125. No need to go up to $140, but it was inevitable. Hopefully UA will still release some non-SC models like the Drive and keep the price the same or lower.

Not liking the $140 price tag. SC1 is a lot of shoe for $120. CF drives can be had with coupons for cheap.

They've proven they can release quality performance shoes for $120-125. No need to go up to $140, but it was inevitable. Hopefully UA will still release some non-SC models like the Drive and keep the price the same or lower.

did i miss something? what's $140?

Better have carbon fiber. Not ready for the Curry 2 talk yet. Price at that. They might change their mind. Gonna enjoy these for now.

So I put both pairs on again last night, and I decided im going to stick with TTS.  I felt like the .5 down squeezed my toes a little more than I'd like, but I really think for someone who was in between its hard to go wrong, just gotta figure out whats more comfortable for you.  

So I put both pairs on again last night, and I decided im going to stick with TTS.  I felt like the .5 down squeezed my toes a little more than I'd like, but I really think for someone who was in between its hard to go wrong, just gotta figure out whats more comfortable for you.  
Did the .5 down happen to be a sz 10 Home?

Back
Top Bottom