OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Man thats greasy they delayed um just to tack on another 5 bucks lol

Champ pack bout to be 500 now :lol:

Man thats greasy they delayed um just to tack on another 5 bucks lol

Champ pack bout to be 500 now
laugh.gif
actually, first news of the Splash Parties are priced at 185 so this is not a surprise anymore

All these release date changes and shoe sites posting that they got the scoop on actual price and actual release date is confusing everyone. Under Armour needs to just tweet it out or make an official announcement for the prices and release dates for the Champ Pack and Splash Party.
Once the dates and prices are finalized, it will be posted. 

Once the dates and prices are finalized, it will be posted. 
We know really good that cause all shoe sites have already said that my only problem is that i dont know if birthdays will have another date change to september and if i achieve to score a pair of E24 i will not be able to buy both bdays or championship so it pulls me down from trying to score a pair of E24

My heart is so broken on the splash parties so glad I bought the black in golds instead. Price change/cray cray hype/ date change makes these kind of a tainted release to me now

It might be that Under Armour decided to make a bunch of Splash Parties and Champ Packs since they know the demand is high and that's why the release dates keep changing.

One could only hope thats what they did but i doubt it

Im still waiting on nike to make some more chicago 1's

Slept on them.  Didn't do any research when I saw video of them yesterday.  Woke up 650am and didn't see nothing on my phone.  Any size 11s out there?  Guess going to EBay now.

LOL at UA's tweet. Their link doesn't go to the Elite 24's, just the Curry One home page, and these shoes don't show up on there. I'm thinking that's probably why it was so easy.

Slept on them.  Didn't do any research when I saw video of them yesterday.  Woke up 650am and didn't see nothing on my phone.  Any size 11s out there?  Guess going to EBay now.

Foot locker, Eastbay on Tuesday

Last edited:
Yeah they purposely do that which is fine I guess.  Their way of fighting bots resellers I guess.  Checked EB and people are trying to sell these for $250.  Damn UA took all my $ these pass 2 months any way.

The release for the Bday Curry has been updated with finish line to 10/3 on the launch calendar. The champ pack is updated to 9/19

Back
Top Bottom