OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Played in the grey low last night on a fairly dusty court and the traction was pretty garbage. Even after wiping. May just use these for casual wear. 

Some of you not feeling the grey that's fine. There has been something for everybody. I'm a black and white kinda guy so these are great to me. Not a Raider fan or anything, it matches my car though :lol:.

View media item 1684793

TPG's pic reminded me to ask, how are you guys lacing the lows?

I got the home lows in a size 12, which is a bit loose for me. Laced them up without being too tight, and the knot is about the same size as the pic above, maybe a tad bit smaller.
For the silver & black pairs, I got both of them in 11.5. The shoes is a lot more snug (better to play in), but the laces seem shorter. I have to get them pretty tight just to make a small bow, and it looks bad.
So I went down a set of holes and it looks a lot better, imo. The Curry logo isn't obscured at all. I doubt I could play ball in them like this though.

View media item 1687534

If i cant get a pair of birthdays and someone here gets an extra 11.5 pair i would offer 300-350 dollars. Its just i probable will be working on release date

If i cant get a pair of birthdays and someone here gets an extra 11.5 pair i would offer 300-350 dollars. Its just i probable will be working on release date
Wow looks like you're really hyping them up and setting the value for them now so that resellers will definitely try to eat their steak & lobster dinner and pay their phone bill and child support.

Wow looks like you're really hyping them up and setting the value for them now so that resellers will definitely try to eat their steak & lobster dinner and pay their phone bill and child support.
My friend will try to get me an extra pair if not Im cool i can pay that cause i think some resellers will ask for more

I never have problem w/ the traction. Must be the courts.

The toe box is my issue, as stated before.
Most likely, but my 2015 crazylight boost stick to the same court like glue, so still a bit disappointed in the Curry's. Maybe the traction needs to be broken in a bit.

This is what's wrong with the sneaker game and why it's so messed up. This guy is willing to pay almost double the price of the shoes before they are even released. Why does it concern me? Because that is around my size and the last thing I need is re-sellers and hypebeast buying these sizes all up at $180, to re-sell to guys like you for $300-$350.

Repped for this comment.

Last edited:
Resellers are going to buy regardless of size and pricing. Any shoe worth anything in the aftermarket sizes 8-12 are always gobbled up whether or not someone says they'll pay resell or not.

Back
Top Bottom