OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I should have asked the UA represnetive I met w/ today about the Champ pack but i doubt she knew anything like that.

Personally, I believe @FreshJ247
 and his source about the shoes.  It makes sense that the pack would be the batman's and the splash parties.  He wore them in big games during the playoffs.  Although, I wouldn't personally agree w/ UA on the shoes they put in the pack, it makes sense.  The date seems reasonable too.  Thanks for the info.

Also repped @FreshJ247

Looks like your source was right

thanks for this info...this totally makes sense on the delays , etc probably had to make it worth $400...but it's funny how they would re-release the bday as a solo...i guess the box is about $40?

thanks though...hope resellers don't get in

Thanks guys. I have a good source with UA and they value me as a consumer. It's some other surprises coming to that I will hold off on leaking, but I think you all will be pleased with the listing price for the pack as well.

Last edited:

View media item 1690298

Idk if this really champs pack.

Repped. These look beautiful I'm so hype to get both. Thanks for releasing these pictures and validating me and my UA source.

Sidebar: I do feel a little played that the Banners released before these, because like others stated, I probably would have just waited for these and not purchased the banners, but this was a genius way of executing for UA you have to admit that. And I get lots of compliments on my Banners whenever I wear them.

Not gonna believe any " source " until official pictures come out.
Do you see the pictures to back-up what my source said?
dAm0nS4.gif

Last edited:
Repped. These look beautiful I'm so hype to get both. Thanks for releasing these pictures and validating me and my UA source.

Sidebar: I do feel a little played that the Banners released before these, because like others stated, I probably would have just waited for these and not purchased the banners, but this was a genius way of executing for UA you have to admit that. And I get lots of compliments on my Banners whenever I wear them.
dAm0nS4.gif
Yeah i should admit you guys were right. Thanks for sharing

Gloat much though? :lol:

J/k. Thanks for the info. Now how about you tell me the size run and this other little secret you have! :wink:

Last edited:
I bought the Banners just in case the black & yellows never dropped.
Time to send them back.

So trying to help nt member out in AUD.

Shipping is $200 and express option only w/ insurance. Is that accurate?
Ups and dhl

And international mail has no insurance.

Thanks guys. I have a good source with UA and they value me as a consumer. It's some other surprises coming to that I will hold off on leaking, but I think you all will be pleased with the listing price for the pack as well.

Awe come on. Price will be $300? Black at 120 and splash at $180? Please do share the surprises so we can know how much to save.

Thanks again!

I want the white lows bad but not at a huge mark up. So hopefully keeping as a stand alone will be fine

So it looks like me missing out on the banners was a blessing in disguise.

I'd cop champ pack only if it's $250-$300. I'm not paying $400.

Also Splash Partys better glow in the dark. Does anyone know if it in fact will?

Last edited:
They should glow in the dark. My concern is about the lining will it be the same in every pair or are they gonna be all different

Damn I thought the birthdays would be separate but now I got to try get both. It's gonna be hard.

So the Batman pair is dropping?
But i don't want the splash parties tbh
I guess I'll return my Banners.

this is some ********

I want both but in a pack will make em a million times harder to get ...resellers gonna ask for $2k+ for this

Last edited:
I hope they actually do release the splash parties separately. I dont want to buy the pack as I already have the gold banners. If they dont release the splash parties, the resale of this pack will sky rocket. 

the black yellow pair woulda sat if they werent in the pack ......actually no because UA makes so little of the curry 1s to begin with

Doubt it. Black & yelow pair is the one many of us wanted instead of the gold banners. That would be a champ shoe regardless of how they packaged it. They wouldn't sit

Back
Top Bottom