OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Received my confirmation from FedEx. Ordered both pairs this morning size 11.5. Should arive from MD to CA by Monday September 14th.
I did too from UA.com with my FedEx App text alert and I'm in CA as well. I got both in a size 9 and they are shipping from MD, not CA.

Received my confirmation from FedEx. Ordered both pairs this morning size 11.5. Should arive from MD to CA by Monday September 14th.
why you always lyin...why u @#$@# lyin....
They are not :tongue:

I saw the blue and reds starting to sell out yesterday evening & now this morning they are full size run again.  Very odd and def not limited.  I guess we may see a wider release on it like Flashsole said.

I saw the blue and reds starting to sell out yesterday evening & now this morning they are full size run again.  Very odd and def not limited.  I guess we may see a wider release on it like Flashsole said.
I think the red is selling out faster than the blues because it's something different. The blue just reminds me of the home... 

$1000? ...where is the Russ Westbrook face??

Didn't somebody in here troll that person a little while ago or what it another Craigslist post?

Last edited:
View media item 1707290

Hahaha oh goodness. While I'm still on the hunt for a pair size 10.5 I find this and it made my day

Just sold my 10.5 on eBay with matching UA MVP shirt Thursday night for BIN $450. I guess that makes the going rate on MVPs around $400-$415, since the listing had been up for a a few weeks @ $475, reduced to $465, and finally $450. Had them listed on SF Craigslist for a few days, but the number of absolute bat-**** crazy people out there was too much for me.

Just sold my 10.5 on eBay with matching UA MVP shirt Thursday night for BIN $450. I guess that makes the going rate on MVPs around $400-$415, since the listing had been up for a a few weeks @ $475, reduced to $465, and finally $450. Had them listed on SF Craigslist for a few days, but the number of absolute bat-**** crazy people out there was too much for me.

That's a great price . MVP definitely not work 1k

That's a great price . MVP definitely not work 1k

Definitely*. Grabbed two pairs off of UA.com, sold the first pair immediately for $450. Was meaning to keep the 2nd pair along with shirt, but the Championship Pack is too damn tempting, especially since Steph actually wore the Batmans for those iconic playoff games. Also, the Splash Party's are glow in the dark :nerd:

Last edited:
I wanted to buy the Banners to play in, but everywhere sold out of size 10 and 10.5. I regretfully grabbed size 11 from Eastbay, but from what I've read here, there's no way I could play comfortably in them. I haven't even opened the Eastbay box. Torn between just returning them and eating the two shipping charges, or throwing them online and suffering the 15% eBay+Paypal wrath.

I wanted to buy the Banners to play in, but everywhere sold out of size 10 and 10.5. I regretfully grabbed size 11 from Eastbay, but from what I've read here, there's no way I could play comfortably in them. I haven't even opened the Eastbay box. Torn between just returning them and eating the two shipping charges, or throwing them online and suffering the 15% eBay+Paypal wrath.
Why can't you play in them?

edit: I get it now. Too big.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom