OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Did anybody get a call back from FTL/HOH/Champs? Kinda surprised I didn't get a call back with the Bay Area getting majority of the in store only and all things to consider(Early raffle signup, no chrome heel cup, price, and etc). Really wanted to pick up the pack instore too haha.

Just to recap: The stand alone SP's will have a chrome heel? Has this been confirmed? Tough call on whether I want to grab this box in the AM or wait...

Just to recap: The stand alone SP's will have a chrome heel? Has this been confirmed? Tough call on whether I want to grab this box in the AM or wait...
It has not been confirmed for stand alone.

People are assuming/speculating that it will because someone on IG had both the metallic silver and chrome SPs.

so the 2 pack drops tomorrow.  when does the birthday shoe drop solo?  i looked back several pages...but didn't see it.  

If you go to the Footlocker release calendar it is true that the SP may come out 11/3 but the color is white/mettalic silver and Im not the smartest person in the world but think if it was going to be chrome them it would say white/chrome. Also finish line also have same color way not mentioning chrome so I'm guessing if you think it will be chrome you might be upset. Im not confirming anything but it seems like from the color posted it won't be chrome either.

Then again the pics from the UA site with the chrome also have metallic silver in that version also so I dunno. I think i might go ahead and get the pack in the morning since nobody has confirmed info on the single SP release.

The rep I just spoke with says the splash party don't glow in the dark, has anyone heard otherwise?

Also just to add to the cluster of information, the rep chat also just confirmed no reflective chrome.... 

Last edited:
Brittany: Thank you for choosing Under Armour, my name is Brittany. How may I help you? 
jason martin: I am looking for information on the curry one champ pack 
jason martin: do the splash party glow in the dark? 
Brittany: No 
jason martin: do the splash party have a chrome reflective heal cup 
jason martin: ? 

Brittany: No. There have been modifications to the heel cup since the original Player Edition was released, but the shoe will still provide the same great performance. 
jason martin: thanks 
Brittany: My pleasure! 
Brittany has disconnected.

Back
Top Bottom