OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Can't wait for saturday

Me too. I really just wanna see the store and witness history and buy some OVOS if they got it lol. But I know it'll be crazy. How do you think they'll do the shoe release.. Are they gonna let people line up?

I ordered right at 7 and it told me to wait 10 mins to checkout...when it came my time it said they were sold out... wtf

Very surprised they went this fast, was so easy to cart on FTL family sites but then after the checkout wait they were OOS.

Since we're sharing strikeout stories: Carted on UA, but said there was a problem with my stored CC info. It came back with a payment error, saying to fix the card info. By that time, I was dead in the water. Checked my cc, and it had more than enough room to handle the transaction.

I'm pretty sure Resellers got em. Saw a guy post on IG he had almost a full sz run lmao

:smh: That TEDtalk on shoe reselling is only going to make matters worse. Wait, is it? I didn't actually watch it.

Last edited:
Curry 2 !
This 
smokin.gif
 haha

Ready for that launch this week

i may have a size 11 or 13 in the champ pack if all goes well. willing to split with someone looking for batmans. PM me and we can discuss. 

@AskTeamUA "They have a metallic silver heel cup and do not glow in the dark."

I've been slacking on the reading all posts, but the non glow in the dark is incredibly disappointing.

Me too. I really just wanna see the store and witness history and buy some OVOS if they got it lol. But I know it'll be crazy. How do you think they'll do the shoe release.. Are they gonna let people line up?
There's probly gonna be people lined up. I don't know. I think it'll go smooth

Back
Top Bottom