OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Will the C2 still have the achilles pillows in the back heel? I switched from the clutch fit drives to curry one for this sole purpose

Will the C2 still have the achilles pillows in the back heel? I switched from the clutch fit drives to curry one for this sole purpose
According to a quick impression vid from @duke40  on weartesters, there is some extra padding in that area, don't know if it's the actual pillows

It's awesome to hear someone that appreciates these as much as I do!  I think those little achilles pillows make a huge difference -- in fact, I have always thought that the kobe IX elite high would have played significantly smoother if it had these pillows

no way in hell
I'm from MN -- I do love Steph and I like the Dubs, but personally I do not find the dub nation pair to be anything to special.  Again, opinion -- I am sure any Dubs fans are all over that colorway so it'll be interesting to see the way things move.

northern cali gonna be all over the dubnation especially if he actually wears them for a good period of time in games

i think the only people gunning for is are big curry fans and resellers that dont know any better

Nice looking gym.  I'm dying to find an open gym around my area (San Gabriel Valley/South Pasadena anyone?).

These are re-stocking my plug said. I'm going to just get these anyway since I'm not super sold on the Curry 2's. And the fact that this is the Championship Pack. And my plug also said no Chrome on the solo release birthdays either. And the reason the Championship Pack date was pushed back was due to late shipping not because of the change of chromes to metallic.

Fyi: I was the first one on here to break the Birthday's were no chrome. So my info is usually correct.

Last edited:
These are re-stocking my plug said. I'm going to just get these anyway since I'm not super sold on the Curry 2's. And the fact that this is the Championship Pack. And my plug also said no Chrome on the solo release birthdays either. And the reason the Championship Pack date was pushed back was due to late shipping not because of the change of chromes to metallic.

Fyi: I was the first one on here to break the Birthday's were no chrome. So my info is usually correct.
Re-stock on what?  Champ pack?

Thinking about painting the heel cup of the SP's chrome, but not sure if that will ruin the shoe or if it will even look right. Anyone who does customs have thoughts?

Thinking about painting the heel cup of the SP's chrome, but not sure if that will ruin the shoe or if it will even look right. Anyone who does customs have thoughts?
If you spray paint them it might work. You may have to strip and re-prime them though. I wouldn't bother honestly. You're better off buying the fakes with chrome than potentially ruining your SP.

According to a quick impression vid from @duke40  on weartesters, there is some extra padding in that area, don't know if it's the actual pillows

It's awesome to hear someone that appreciates these as much as I do!  I think those little achilles pillows make a huge difference -- in fact, I have always thought that the kobe IX elite high would have played significantly smoother if it had these pillows
^^^
THANK YOU exactly how I feel 

Few spots had late shipments. It was weird to see stores that don't normally get hot releases have the the Champ Pack.

@hoh, I was told there no more. Even the SP that supposedly coming November ain't real. Or was this mentioned elsewhere?
I'm pretty sure the Nov 3rd Splash Party release is confirmed. Well according to FlashSole!

You guys also think that I can go a half size down on the Curry Ones? I normally wear a 9.5 cus i like a little bit of toe space... Would a size 9 be pushing it?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the Nov 3rd Splash Party release is confirmed. Well according to FlashSole!

You guys also think that I can go a half size down on the Curry Ones? I normally wear a 9.5 cus i like a little bit of toe space... Would a size 9 be pushing it?

Its possible but the fit would literally be snug especially around the toe box area. Half sized down on one of my curry 1 pairs and its pretty safe to say I dont wear them often as my regular sized gold banner 1s.

It's the King Solomon bible story. Attempt to cut the box in half, the person who sacrifices his half to preserve the box will get the whole box
laugh.gif
LOL I know I'm late but this is deep.

GO A HALF SIZW DOWN. I own three curry 1's now and I love the fit and they are all a half size down. Trust me. However, I did get my champ pack at my regular size because I hope to keep them for a while. 

Back
Top Bottom