OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

"The Curry Lux collection is a reflection of Stephen, who represents what Oakland and the Bay Area is —- visually stunning on the outside, easy to like and comfortable to know, but peel back the layers and you get something even more dynamic, evidence of hard work, grit, determination and unmistakable drive that fuels sustained excellence."

Wow, give me a break.  Who comes up with this stuff and who approves it?

FTL has multiple colorways releasing 8/13. Hope that leather version is in there. Prefer leather over suede.

Gonna buy the black leather pair to hoop in 
wink.gif

Definitely time for UA to move on from making anymore 1s

It's their best looking basketball shoe and most coveted to date. They are trying to milk it especially with all the slander they've gotten on the 2's and 2.5's. Nobody likes those models. I know I don't.

Nah, time to move on and put best efforts into next models instead of looking back

I like 2s, some 2.5s ok. Like the 1s more, but still its time to look forward. You risk making ugly cws and trying too much, like this lux, on the previous model

Last edited:
Hey guys, joining this thread extremely late. Looking for the Curry 1 low "Friends and Family" I see it listed on footlocker, champs, and finish line but in-sore only, this is a problem because I'm not sure if any store in Florida still has them lol. Anybody know where I can cop a size 11 or 11.5?

Hey guys, joining this thread extremely late. Looking for the Curry 1 low "Friends and Family" I see it listed on footlocker, champs, and finish line but in-sore only, this is a problem because I'm not sure if any store in Florida still has them lol. Anybody know where I can cop a size 11 or 11.5?

So etching weird happened to me when I got my "Handicap" colorway. I was looking on Champs and like at the same time for a few days it went from having my size, but not letting me check out, then at like 6 pm at night it went to "In Store Availability Only" or whatever. So, one day I decided to just go to the store and try ordering them. I was able to.....miraculously. Champs told me if there is available in another store they can ship it. Footlocker said they couldn't do that. Luckily they had an 11. Anyway, to your question, you can go that route of trying in person at Champs or try eBay. I think I saw a pair on there the other day.....good luck.

Haha UA need to stop playing and wither restock or retro some of the most wanted CWs

Like the Lebrons and the Kobe EXTs, this concept really doesn't work for me.
The black leather Currys aren't bad, but I already have something similar with the Brandblack Force Vector.

Back
Top Bottom