OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I'm looking for a 10.5 in the Candy Reigns. Prices are ridiculous on eBay and all the normal online spots seem to be sold out. Anyone know where I can find a pair at or close to retail?

Have you checked FTL? Theyre sitting near me .Didnt ask for sizes, but at least 3 were on display, 1 in the window and 2 on the wall

$20 off $100 or more on ddiicckks's Sporting Goods. Curry One Included. Free shipping too.

Last edited:
$20 off $100 or more on ddiicckks's Sporting Goods. Curry One Included. Free shipping too.
Nice 
smokin.gif
 paid 110 for my pair in store so I'm good.  Tempting not to grab the aways though 
sick.gif

thoughts on sizing! i wear sz11 for kobe9, m11, xx8, lebron 12, and pretty much everything else. i wear a sz11.5 for the xx9, but i need to really tighten the laces to not let the forefoot slide (11.5 because they ran out of 11 when i exchange my sz11 gym red for TO.) 

question is can i get away with sz11.5 for the curry 1? and not have the foot sliding problem like the xx9?  consider about taking advantage of the $20 off from ddick's sporting goods, but they only have sz11.5 left for the camo cw i like.

Last edited:

thoughts on sizing! i wear sz11 for kobe9, m11, xx8, lebron 12, and pretty much everything else. i wear a sz11.5 for the xx9, but i need to really tighten the laces to not let the forefoot slide (11.5 because they ran out of 11 when i exchange my sz11 gym red for TO.) 

question is can i get away with sz11.5 for the curry 1? and not have the foot sliding problem like the xx9?  consider about taking advantage of the $20 off from ddick's sporting goods, but they only have sz11.5 left for the camo cw i like.
I can't necessarily comment on your situation, but I just got mine today and wear Kobe 9s as my primary pair. The Curry's would fit perfectly if the toebox were slightly wider. I'm a size 9 in Kobe's, Hyper Rev's, LeBron's, and pretty much any Nike pair. 9.5 of all of them, even in Elite socks are loose for me. I tried the Curry's with Elite socks and it was uncomfortable in the toe area. If you have wide feet, there probably won't be much side to side movement with a half size bigger, but there may be some slippage front to back. I'm really hoping the anafoam stretches out a little bit because they're comfortable for the most part and I love the shape of the sole because I can push off much faster than most shoes.

If it was me, I wouldn't do it. I wear 10 in almost everything, including the XX9 and I like the Curry 1 in a 9.5.

Saving a little money by not getting the right size, especially for a shoe you will play in...usually a bad idea.

cool, thanks fam.  will wait for the right size then since i don't have a particular wide foot as i fit the lebron 11's in my tts without any discomfort. only time i would need to half size up is becasue some shoes cause discomfort for my mid-foot on the lateral side. 

Couldn't find any Candy Reigns in my size so I decided to just get the Camo Aways. Was able to get them from Foot Locker with the birthday coupon. Hard to argue with ~$100 out the door for an awesome shoe.

If we lived in a perfect world with endless supply, I'd have gotten a sz 10 in the Curry. Like you, I had the opportunity to get a get 10.5 in the homes and decided to grab them. For me personally, the half size up results in some extra space in the forefoot area, but as far as the rest of the shoe, I've had no problems with shifting while inside the shoe. But to be fair, I have a strange foot profile. Wide foot with high arches, so I can manage size 9.5-10.5 depending on the shoe without too much trouble. I know @DeezyVSOP2  thinks I'm crazy but it works for this shoe for me. For you, you might think that's a terrible idea too.

thinkn of coppn for casual wear. i mostly hoop outdoors. dont think this shoe would be good for it. i wear kd6 elite an lbj12 currently.

thinkn of coppn for casual wear. i mostly hoop outdoors. dont think this shoe would be good for it. i wear kd6 elite an lbj12 currently.
Yeah the outsole on these would not hold up too well outdoors imo -- it isn't the softest rubber, but it's still soft and it's a shallow pattern

KD 6 elite seems like it'd be pretty solid outdoors in terms of the outsole.  The VIIs too -- I hoop in a pair of those outdoors here and there and they've held up great

Last edited:
I hate the KD 6 elite only because of heel lock down issues, but if you can make it work they are super comfortable and would do well outdoors. The Currys will get demolished outside. Not just the outsole but anything near the toe area and that heel cup will be destroyed. Granted, your feet and knees will feel like butter haha, but don't wanna shorten the life of the shoe by using them outside.

Wow I thought I was over the Mids already, but I like those a lot.  Put them out in a low and I'd be wearing them everywhere.

Anyone if any places in So-Cal have Curry 1's ( Candy Reigns preferably).

IK westfield Culver City and Beverly carry curry's but not to sure if they have them in stock.

Anyone if any places in So-Cal have Curry 1's ( Candy Reigns preferably).

IK westfield Culver City and Beverly carry curry's but not to sure if they have them in stock.

Just give them a call, easiest thing to do and they'll hold them for you. I don't think any other spots got them. Or have them stock check because a lot more spots in the bay area for them for obvious reasons

Just give them a call, easiest thing to do and they'll hold them for you. I don't think any other spots got them. Or have them stock check because a lot more spots in the bay area for them for obvious reasons
Yall check at footlocker? My hoh says they don't carry curry ones

Yall check at footlocker? My hoh says they don't carry curry ones

It's because they are under armour...best thing to do is check what stores got the older releases and more than likely those are the only stores that will receive any of the Curry releases at all. House of Hoops locations won't push an Under Armour product because that is hugely NIKE driven

Back
Top Bottom