OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Stephen Curry wearing the "Underdog" colorway again tonight.  It's going to be tough for me to decide which colorways to get.

Probably get to buy the lows in 2016
laugh.gif
You think that early? 
tongue.gif

Would anyone be interested in a Under Armour News website? Playing with the idea of developing one. Please respond here or vote in the poll posted in the Under Armour Marketplace on Facebook. Link in tag. 

Thanks!

Would anyone be interested in a Under Armour News website? Playing with the idea of developing one. Please respond here or vote in the poll posted in the Under Armour Marketplace on Facebook. Link in tag. 

Thanks!
Was thinking about doing the same thing. more centered around Curry and his line of PEs and shoes

I'm in for the homes, really clean looking colorway.  Won't hold my breath for those lows but I would be very happy if they released 
happy.gif

Might just get one pair of Mids and hold off until we hear more about lows.

I'd be surprised if they didn't squeeze what they could out of the Curry 1, especially for how much exposure Curry has at the moment and how well the Warriors are doing.  Klay Thompson is also playing out of his mind.  37 in a quarter?  Crazy.

Such a positive thing for both UA and Curry.  To have him playing some of his best basketball right when his sneaker and apparel line is going to release. 

The ASG looks better in stock photos than actual pics I think.  They look good there but in the initial photos they didn't seem that great.

Less than 3 wks to release. Can't wait to get a pair. Definitely want to get the homes. Hope I can get them without drama...

Hoping the All-Stars wont be so bad in terms of purchasing online. We all know how the term "limited release" bring out the animal in most resellers..

First page updated, thanks.  Not really into either colorway, although I like what the footwear lead said about each pair of the Aways having it's own pattern.  No two pairs should look exactly alike according to him.  I don't think I would have worn the Candy Reigns 15 years ago, much less at the age I'm at now.

I'm almost certain we'll get a low, based on just pure speculation.  Almost every signature shoe athlete with a mid gets some form of a low top.  Curry is just way too popular to not get a low top that people can throw on casually.

Back
Top Bottom