OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Had many chances at the gradient Heritage clutchfit drives and regret passing.  However, if I can come up with the MVP currys I'll be satisfied 
smokin.gif

Had many chances at the gradient Heritage clutchfit drives and regret passing.  However, if I can come up with the MVP currys I'll be satisfied 
smokin.gif
Hate to rub it in, but I lucked out on that light restock on Finishline.  They put up like 1 of each size for some reason.  Got them in the other day and they are easily my favorite colorway.  I was going to wear them right away, but now I want to keep them pristine for a while and wear the USA's I was going to save for later.

MVP's are certainly a nice consolation though.  That shoe in it's own right is special.  Black/white/gold usually looks nice and that they made them gradient is even better.  Puts the regular color blocking schemes to shame if you ask me.

I'm having a hard time finding any colorway of these in my size 10.5..can anybody shed light?

Last edited:

Hate to rub it in, but I lucked out on that light restock on Finishline.  They put up like 1 of each size for some reason.  Got them in the other day and they are easily my favorite colorway.  I was going to wear them right away, but now I want to keep them pristine for a while and wear the USA's I was going to save for later.

MVP's are certainly a nice consolation though.  That shoe in it's own right is special.  Black/white/gold usually looks nice and that they made them gradient is even better.  Puts the regular color blocking schemes to shame if you ask me.
No prob at all man -- glad you came through on that restock.  I can't complain at all because I came up with the USA homes which is a nice secondary prize there.

My MVP shirt just shipped, and they sent it Fed Ex overnight mail. Pretty sure they are losing money on that deal lol.

Does anyone know which stores are gonna get the mvp colorway on release day? or if they are gonna be hard to snag online?

Since everyone is on them MVPs those Playoffs shouldn't be too much of a stress to cop right....? Lol I want the MVPs as well though so hopefully I can have both :nerd:

I'll take any of them, even the green ones.

For me:

1. Curry Camp

1A.  Carolina

2. Oakland

3. Greens

thapointguy thapointguy

If they took off that small SC on toebox, replaced it with small UA logo and the big logo on side placed on back heel cup, tongue keeps the SC logo, I'd be all in.

Back
Top Bottom