OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I know it's impossible to find any on the websites, but looking for the Aways or MI30's.  Have you guys seen any sneaker places or the retails stores that still have em?  Coming from So Cal down here.  Love the MVPs, but not my cup.  Thanks ahead.  Just gotta show some love to Chef Curry

I spy a jumpman on his wife's shoes...
nerd.gif

Just got back from mall. They released the father to son already had kids sizes but mens were sold out

Bunch of loser resellers. hope they get stuck with this colorway

Just got back from mall. They released the father to son already had kids sizes but mens were sold out

Bunch of loser resellers. hope they get stuck with this colorway

Mall had them? Was it a brand house? Or one of those footlocker/finish line

Gonna try online hope that work out. No store around my area get them from what I've asked

Champs and kids footlocker had them

Guy said they released them today and they were pushed up to avoid "commotion"

I say release them same time as Nike /Jordan sneaks. ..less competition for the UA kicks. But thats from a consumers view, and not a company view that wants their own spotlight

They just did with the mvps and we all see what happened there

Only way its easy is if they make enough pairs

The father to son looked dope but my niece passed because she said they felt terrible compared to the kd vii which she has 4 pairs of

Nobody really wanted 13s though & the resellers were locked in to MVPS last week. At least with foams/Jordan 7s & 11s, there is real distraction, ....well would've been

Yeah, they're no kd7. Also if she's wearing gs, they don't feel as good as mens pairs. I have both

Father son releases tomorrow.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can grab a pair of the MVPs? We only got them at two locations in Canada and unfortunately my city wasn't one of them.

Guys. When is the father to son releasing? 18th or 20th?
they moved the release date to be 18th

I was curious, will UA released another Curry One colorway after father to son? 

Seems it is a perfect moment for UA o sell any colorway of Curry One shoes right now :D

I still can't believe the Warriors won the Championship.  It feels like a dream.  Despite not being in the bay currently, I got my flags on!

(Not trying to show off the car or anything)

Back
Top Bottom