OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Mr Dink Mr Dink Does it say the size run and does your store get a lot of good releases or carry UA at all?
No and no. It's just a launch calendar that pops up at work to see what's coming out. Same way you see me in the Lebron and KD threads randomly posting new colorways coming out before everybody else.

Thanks Mr Dink Mr Dink and repped for the info. We'll surely hear/see more info now that the info you put out came to light today and the Splash Party on the UA website confirms it.

If you can't understand I'm getting the championship packs info from my work computer and not under armours website I don't know what to tell you
woah....what is with the sudden heat? i do understand with your first reply..i just shared that i didnt saw it in the site...

woah....what is with the sudden heat? i do understand with your first reply..i just shared that i didnt saw it in the site...
My bad. I thought you didn't believe me on a Championship Pack. Apologies, sir.

My bad. I thought you didn't believe me on a Championship Pack. Apologies, sir.
no prob....misunderstandings are inevitable anyway....

big thanks though for the updates....

really thought the golf mids and the triple blacks are the last ones but was surprised by these..

thanks

Got my pairs in today, love the Select Mids, 2nd best color way to me.

Also got the "Mission Accomplished" black/gold tee, and it is very nice and great quality.

Birthday Party drop 9/1.
You have to post more often too. Jus' sayin'. Here I am thinking the Curry 1 Mids are done. But wait there's more!

Even close to the new season they'll still be releasing Curry 1's. Wow.

Definitely got to work some overtime now.

What do you guys think the odds are they release the Family and Friends cw in the championship pack?

Then what other solution are you looking for?
I appreciate your suggestion, I just meant tough meaning, to buy the paint and then to fix it myself.  It wouldn't look perfect.  My thoughts were as follows:

1. contact UA for repair

2. contact UA for paint

3. Look at body shops to repair

4. Look at hobby stores for repair

Do it myself is the last option.

Its getting a little chippy in here :lol:

Remember guys...

Bros dont come to blows [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128683[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom