OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

looks like the greys won't have white on the midsole like previous pics:
I would say if there was white on pairs that we've seen in on-feet pics (like the pics from Curry's camp, etc), then they will have white.  Footlocker/Eastbay/other site release calendar pics can be off at times

@benRushing we get it, you absolutely love your scratch green golf lows. You keep posting about them to convince us to go out and buy them. Enjoy your shoes, you don't have to convince yourself that you made the right choice by trying to convince the rest of us.

Last edited:
Not sure if it comes across well in this picture but my Scratch Whites just got here and their bottom in blowing me away, I love it. I think pictures just make the green look really dingy when in reality its not

Last edited:
I know this might be a long shot but do any of you have both the curry lows and the neon max 95 ogs? If so how do they compare fit wise? Like my curry lows snug but dont think i want my max 95s snug

150807_ADH_LP_FEATURE_CURRYDROP_TRIPLEBLACK

whats wrong with the new arena in SF ? it has to be done screw oakland lol they had their chances

It'll be a freaking PITA to drive to games where they want to put the new place in SF. That area is crowded as is, even without the extra car and foot traffic of a new sports arena. Not to mention a smack in the face of all the loyal Oakland fans that carried the team when it wasnt the trendy thing for the folks in SF to do.

Back
Top Bottom