OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

I keep reading they are going to do a quick strike online and no one knows exactly when. I also saw the link that shows them on UA.com and it says they are sold out. I don't know what to think but I do know I would like to have a pair.

I keep reading they are going to do a quick strike online and no one knows exactly when. I also saw the link that shows them on UA.com and it says they are sold out. I don't know what to think but I do know I would like to have a pair.

It's all hype , I do think the red ones were better

Finally got myself a pair. Initial impression is that these feel similar in cushion to the Kobe 9, but with denser foam. i don't think the tracftion will be very good at the court i play on tho, the ridge on the herringbone is thick almost looks like it's already worn down compare to regular herringbones we see on most shoes. Will see how they play next week.

View media item 1701207

Last edited:
Anyone seen the current market rate for the underdog mids? Haven't seen too many of them for sale but this is for a size 9.5

Played in my e24s I gotta say the traction isn't very good. I'll probably just use em to shoot around.

^^lockdown is fine. Support is good. Cushion is stiff. My gripe is that I was playing on a clean court and I was sliding constantly. I don't recommend this shoes traction for competitive play.

Not to make fun of anyone but how competitive do you guys play?  I mean come on, the traction is fine.  I play extremely competitive and often times w/ D1 players from the local universities and the traction is A1.  I never slip and such.

Are you guys that have traction issues playing D-League NBA or something because it must be super fast paced.

I mean come on, the traction is fine.  I play extremely competitive and often times w/ D1 players from the local universities and the traction is A1.  I never slip and such.
just a thought: it may have nothing to do with the shoe's traction, but more with the courts people are playing on. if you're playing vs D1 kids, i'm gonna assume you're playing on a cleaner/better floor surface than most of us who play on less pristine courts.

per Weartesters: "The only time when I had an issue with these was on really dusty courts. Wiping in those instances was needed frequently, but the traction worked well enough to where I’d still choose to play in them no matter the court condition…"

http://weartesters.com/armour-curry-one-performance-review/

Not to make fun of anyone but how competitive do you guys play?  I mean come on, the traction is fine.  I play extremely competitive and often times w/ D1 players from the local universities and the traction is A1.  I never slip and such.

Are you guys that have traction issues playing D-League NBA or something because it must be super fast paced.
competitiveness has nothing to do with traction, my man. if you play with D1 players that means you probably play on very well maintained courts and traction won't be a issue doesn't matter what shoes you wear. 

i play on a couple decent court, but they do not clean them that often which leads to dust build ups and you will slip and slide. nobody wants to strain a calve or pull a groin by slipping on the court. 

I play ball really hard. No traction issues

I'm thinking either it depends on the colorway or the traction needs to be broken in. I played in my grey lows once and they were terrible.

I'm thinking either it depends on the colorway or the traction needs to be broken in. I played in my grey lows once and they were terrible.
I think it should have been due to court issues maybe UA did not produce the grey lows on an appropiate way. Ice heard a lot of complaints on that colorway Bro

I play at public rec centers mostly. I run and jump like the pros, as in I run hard and I jump as high as I can. I may not be a thousandth of a fraction as good, but my effort is there. No issues when I play at high school gyms, bit sporadic slides at recs. Play in the kids of home and mi:30.

I'm going to rough mine up outdoors a little then try them again indoors. See if that helps.

^^lockdown is fine. Support is good. Cushion is stiff. My gripe is that I was playing on a clean court and I was sliding constantly. I don't recommend this shoes traction for competitive play.
Referring to this post^

Clean court - but still sliding

And yeah w/ D1 players - most likely the courts are cleaner, but by no means are they perfect.  I do agree on break-in.  I'm sure it takes time.  Again, zero traction issues w/ the pattern, even in the CDF1s.

Last edited:
Now websites listing champ pack as october 20th. Ill take that.

A tuesday is better than a saturday far as online releases lol

Now websites listing champ pack as october 20th. Ill take that.

A tuesday is better than a saturday far as online releases lol
Thats the point. I dont think UA will be releasing their special pack on a tuesday not even saying 4 days later they will show up the second Currys signature shoe IMO. Lets just wait and see what happens. Maybe ay the end of Currys tour on Asia theyll let us know...

Back
Top Bottom