OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Thats the point. I dont think UA will be releasing their special pack on a tuesday not even saying 4 days later they will show up the second Currys signature shoe IMO. Lets just wait and see what happens. Maybe ay the end of Currys tour on Asia theyll let us know...
That Tuesday release is better than a Saturday release if you really want a chance at getting them.
This 10/20 date could be the actual release date as a way to hype up the Curry 2 release on the same week. Now let's hope the actual price for the pack is reasonable.

Not feeling the 2 at all. The design that is. The midsole reminds me of the answer vii

Hopefully the feel and perform like the 1

So we half *** posting pics now? I'm not even a Curry guy but the coolest part of the shoe wasn't posted. Be right back...

Ehhh father to son 1 was love at first sight for me. Its just no comparison imo. Love purple and teal but there has been no turn for me yet

I am currently missing candy reign and underdogs in sz 11 if anyone have PM me, that being said curry 2 looks like they have thicker material on the shoes and may perform better then curry1 but i think im going to pass on the 2s with the current colorways. For me, im in it for the show and not the go haha ...

Back
Top Bottom