OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

How long was it up for ? Or did it crash on site

This is what UA needs right now with the slow sales of the 3s.

Can't wait to play around with the options. Don't want to know how many pairs I'm gonna make :x

Check flash soles twitter page for times. He tweeted links when they were available, and then again a few mins after the sell out time. I get a notices when he posts to IG. Thats when I 1st.

Oh and I wouldnt say the site crashed, but plenty loading errors occured.

Yea whoever came up with this idea deserves the day off! LoL Hopefully execution will match the designs. Guess we'll have to wait until July to find out.

Edit: looks like it lasted about an hour

Last edited:
Good thing it's not a one day thing. Whew. With the option to print pictures on the upper sure will get people to buy many pairs lol. Wonder if they allow returns or be like adidas you can't return them unless them unless there's manufacturing defect.

Last edited:
Im seeing that now too, bummer.

I closed the page I had open earlier that had all the options, colors, & such. It didnt load fully, so it wasnt very useful anyway. [emoji]128580[/emoji]

All we can do now is wait to see what happens tomorrow. Perhaps that was a "soft" launch and it wasnt intended fpr everyone ...?? I could only find it through FS link and not through UA search. Hopefully UA wont make everybody else wait all summer. Would be dope if they brought it back when GSW wins the title. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm going to wear a different pair of Currys each day during the finals. I think I have 17 pairs, so I might come up a day short if it goes 7 games.
Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

damn Bro! Hella lucky you was There! How was the energy???!!!!! It sounded loud AF through soundbar lol!

Dope Dub Nation home 1s btw!
Thanks bro! It was ridiculously loud. Good vibes everyone standing after every basket made!

Back
Top Bottom