OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

I'm 50/50 on who I want to win this one. Russia has sort of captured my attention/admiration with the way they have played this tourney. Spain is atalented squad that I like lots of the individual players on. So I really don't know who to pull for to make it thru to the final.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

I'm a little concerned about Spain's ability to perform given with the weather and field conditions. They have a full squad though so it should be a great match.

plus spain is wearing that unlucky yellow kit...

"Unite Against Racism" - ironically, wasn't it Aragonés who made the racist comment towards Henry?
smh.gif

Yea, Spain is one of the more openly racist countries in Europe along with Italy.

Anyway Casillas against this constant attack of Russia should be an interesting game within the game to watch. I think he is the best keeper in the world.

Zhirkov playing as a forward this game? I don't think I've even seen him come back across his own half this game lol...

With him and Ramos on the same side of the pitch, it should be an interesting game over on that area all match.

Russia has had the better chances so far but as usual their finishing is awful.

What the heck happened to Villa? He walked off the pitch looking fine and didn't get any treatment on the bench. Maybe the Spanish were hiding somethingbefore this match.

I did see when he hit that free kick he looked immediately down at his legs and was visably limping. It almost looked like he rolled his left ankle when he hitit.

Back
Top Bottom