OFFICIAL - UEFA EURO 2008 TOURNAMENT

they just keep getting stronger. damn

this dutch team is the strongest i've seen yet in many, many years.

lol @ "Dutch oven"

Wesley! What a goal! OMG! The Dutch look like serious contenders. 7 goals over two matches, evenly distributed. Now that's a kind of team I would like tosee win a tournament. Not some boring team that knows how to kick a ball 100 feet in the air into the opponents' half whenever their opponent comes closeto their goal.. And then they score a lucky lone goal off some random situation.

I think Gomis can develop into a good player but him over Trezeguet? bleh. He was terrible today. Why no Benzema?

I hope Patrick Vieira will be fit for the Italy game.. Govou did well.

France and Italy are SOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo screwed.

Holland has already clinched 1st place so they are going to let Romania beat them just to eliminate France and Italy. The top 2 teams in this group will endup in the same knockout bracket so it wouldn't make sense for Holland to allow France or Italy to advance only to have to likely meet them again in thesemi-finals.

Anyways, I told you guys France were in trouble, this is a team in transition, it'll take some time for their young talent to develop into world classinternational players.

I'm surprised Italy struggled against Romania, that game was great to watch as well, it looks like Donadoni is going to get fired soon
laugh.gif

I've only been watching soccer since WC06, but i've never seen a side as entertaining as this Netherlands team has been in the last two games.

Checking in once again.

Can't believe Mutu missed the PK for Romania which could've basically put them in.

Yet another beautiful match by Holland. They're awesome to watch.

That's all for now. Peace.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

France and Italy are SOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo screwed.

Holland has already clinched 1st place so they are going to let Romania beat them just to eliminate France and Italy. The top 2 teams in this group will end up in the same knockout bracket so it wouldn't make sense for Holland to allow France or Italy to advance only to have to likely meet them again in the semi-finals.

wow, did not realize that... I thought the winners of a certain group would play the runners-up of another group...
laugh.gif

Man of the Match: RVN.

And honourable mention goes to Malouda, for holding Kuyt in position in the box so he could head in the first goal. Haha!

Rukawa sj: szia!!

Peace
F Sharp005

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

La naranja mecanica es el mejor equipo en europa..Which is why I've been rooting for them

You decided to post in Spanish, on an English speaking forum, about theDutch (national football team)... Why?

Spanish has actually very little to do with football, agora se você falasse português... poderia até tirar onda, mas até lá, fracasso total.

not sure where to post this so i'll post this here...i'm looking to buy soccer jerseys but i dont want to pay retail price...so i looked on ebay andnoticed so many going for 20 dollars BIN from sellers in asia. Thing is, I bought one from them and the nike tags are all there and everything...so are thesefake or not?...and anyone know a site with good selection for below retail prices?

If you want the real deal, you have to expect to pay the real price.

Low Price + Far East = Fake

Kits usually go on sale after a season because a new kit will be introduced.

Originally Posted by aka Quicks

not sure where to post this so i'll post this here...i'm looking to buy soccer jerseys but i dont want to pay retail price...so i looked on ebay and noticed so many going for 20 dollars BIN from sellers in asia. Thing is, I bought one from them and the nike tags are all there and everything...so are these fake or not?...and anyone know a site with good selection for below retail prices?

Man...I pay from $80-120 for my jerseys. Are all authentic with name and numbers and patches if they're club jerseys. I never go cheap on anything.

I remember World Cup 02 I bought 3 Brasil away jerseys. Ronaldo, Cafu and R. Carlos. They were all $10.99 , I didn't know *$#+ back then, they came prettyquick though and they looked dead on, I don't wear them anymore though.
laugh.gif
But yeah, you aren't getting any authentic with name and number for under $60 unless it's a hero jersey on sale. Blanks you can find for thatcheap, but I hate blank jerseys.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

La naranja mecanica es el mejor equipo en europa..Which is why I've been rooting for them

You decided to post in Spanish, on an English speaking forum, about the Dutch (national football team)... Why?

Spanish has actually very little to do with football, agora se você falasse português... poderia até tirar onda, mas até lá, fracasso total.

Your point it? The reason I used Spanish was because growing up I knew Holland as "La naranja mecanica". Who cares what language I use, if itbothered you so much that you had to respond to it then next time don't read it. Also, when did I ever say Spanish had anything to do with football?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

not sure where to post this so i'll post this here...i'm looking to buy soccer jerseys but i dont want to pay retail price...so i looked on ebay and noticed so many going for 20 dollars BIN from sellers in asia. Thing is, I bought one from them and the nike tags are all there and everything...so are these fake or not?...and anyone know a site with good selection for below retail prices?

Man...I pay from $80-120 for my jerseys. Are all authentic with name and numbers and patches if they're club jerseys. I never go cheap on anything.

I remember World Cup 02 I bought 3 Brasil away jerseys. Ronaldo, Cafu and R. Carlos. They were all $10.99 , I didn't know *$#+ back then, they came pretty quick though and they looked dead on, I don't wear them anymore though.
laugh.gif
But yeah, you aren't getting any authentic with name and number for under $60 unless it's a hero jersey on sale. Blanks you can find for that cheap, but I hate blank jerseys.
tongue.gif

Word, I'm much bigger on ridiculously older jerseys though, but I guess what's new today will be what people like me will crave 40 years from now.
laugh.gif
at vintage Ronaldinho jerseys.

My friend's dad has a SIGNED, GAME-READY (they didn't sell authentic jerseys, but he managed to score one) Garrincha Botafogo jersey. Speaking ofolder jerseys, I've been looking for an authentic Nigeria - Okocha jersey for a minute... can anyone help?

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

I remember World Cup 02 I bought 3 Brasil away jerseys. Ronaldo, Cafu and R. Carlos. They were all $10.99 , I didn't know *$#+ back then, they came pretty quick though and they looked dead on, I don't wear them anymore though.
laugh.gif
But yeah, you aren't getting any authentic with name and number for under $60 unless it's a hero jersey on sale. Blanks you can find for that cheap, but I hate blank jerseys.
tongue.gif

Word, I'm much bigger on ridiculously older jerseys though, but I guess what's new today will be what people like me will crave 40 years from now.
laugh.gif
at vintage Ronaldinho jerseys.

My friend's dad has a SIGNED, GAME-READY (they didn't sell authentic jerseys, but he managed to score one) Garrincha Botafogo jersey. Speaking of older jerseys, I've been looking for an authentic Nigeria - Okocha jersey for a minute... can anyone help?
laugh.gif
word...I've always loved older jerseys just hard tofind the ones that I want. I know some places that sell some vintage jerseys too, and they still have the authentic name and number available. I'd surelike to get the AUTHENTIC 02 WC Brasil that I had the fake of. I sure love that jersey, I remember that was the design for all the Nike teams just in differentcolors. One of my favorite jerseys ever is the Home 05/06 Arsenal that they wore in their final season at Highbury, it just looks INSANE. Don't have ityet...but will have it very soon
wink.gif
. I have been getting up-to-datejerseys and older ones. I would say my collection is pretty good. I'll get some pics up tomorrow.
wink.gif

As far as the Nigeria's jersey, I have always loved their colors, all the African teams have such vibrant and rich colors, like Cote De Ivory andTogo's from this past year in the ACON. I can check and look around and see if I can get you one, which year is it, what size do you need? Also do you onlywant Okocha or would you take another player?
pimp.gif

Buying soccer kits is a pain in the %%# because it's way harder to find actual authentic jerseys compared to American sports. Even most official team sitesstill only sell the replicas with the smaller printing.

Spanish has actually very little to do with football,
You're the same person who said Michael Ballack was severely overrated and Croatia was in the top 8 worldwide. Nothing else needs to be said.

Spain should be comfortable playing against Sweden today though the Swedes do tend to play a more physical and technical game with the longball and can easilystrike when least expected. Hopefully Puyols has a better game. Also, I still can't get over Raul being left out, but then again Aragones pulled the plugon Torres prematurely in the previous game. Some of this particular coach's decisions are leaving a lot of people scratching their heads at times. Torresshould be a bigger presence this time around.

Back
Top Bottom