Official UFC: Undisputed Thread vol. NT Tournament!! Post your GTs by Friday! Read Pg 1

Originally Posted by wanksta23

Originally Posted by x1xJIGSAWx1x

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

daam the game is crack once you realize how to play
pimp.gif

submitting dudes in the first round is pure
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i was on a roll last night. then i log in today and lose 3 straight
smh.gif

anyone on PS3 want to run one after the laker game?
Mac_whatsup im down.
give me some tips on how to submit and get out of them
frown.gif
i mean if you know to do it ( the right analog stick) only thing to know is if your gassed you have less chances. And if you have to punch yourway out.

i mean if you know to do it ( the right analog stick) only thing to know is if your gassed you have less chances. And if you have to punch your way out.

once you get them locked, do you press any buttons?
laugh.gif
i haveno clue

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Mac_whatsup im down.
frown.gif
i mean if you know to do it ( the right analog stick) only thing to know is if your gassed you have less chances. And if you have to punch your way out.
Using the analog stick it alot easier then mashing buttons. you just got to time it so that your opponent is gassed. dude wont have any energy totry and break the submission.

once you get them locked, do you press any buttons?
laugh.gif
i have no clue

analog. But to get out its easy to use buttons , however you will not end up in an advantaged position.

I just knocked rua the %+%@ out with lidell on expert I'm getting a better hang I might just go copp the game tomorrow

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

I'll be on tomorrow around 4. Add me peeps. Gt is filthyjiujitsu
add me brotha

LALxUFC

my connection might go out so i wont be able to check nt for gt. but ill be online at my cuz.

ill be gone for the weekend, but all XBL'ers keep sending me invites so we can play next week.

Also: I think the tourny should be double elimination.

Putting the top two guys against eachother in the first round was a little ehhh

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

anyone have any tips to just be an overall better player? Thanks
I havent played too many online games, just mostly career..

but i keep my hands up at all times and know my reach to stay as far back as i can but still get that hit..
and on the ps3 i always like to hit the square button and THEN triangle...I've noticed If i hit triangle first my face is wide open and I've beenKO'd because of it

but i keep my hands up at all times and know my reach to stay as far back as i can but still get that hit..
and on the ps3 i always like to hit the square button and THEN triangle...I've noticed If i hit triangle first my face is wide open and I've been KO'd because of it
cool, i do a lot of career, you got tips for career?

and on the ps3 i always like to hit the square button and THEN triangle...I've noticed If i hit triangle first my face is wide open and I've been KO'd because of it
that's exactly what i do for career...and also make sure your going into the fight at 100%...always good to rest a week before the fight
as for submissions...i have no advice because i suck at them
laugh.gif

that's exactly what i do for career...and also make sure your going into the fight at 100%...always good to rest a week before the fight
as for submissions...i have no advice because i suck at them
laugh.gif
Thanks
wink.gif

online play for this game is crappy at best...the lag is insane...people just quit,quit and quit all day long.....and looks like im gonna have to buy a tubocontroller just to even the playing feild.....oh and not being able to find a ranked match ftmfl
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by wigglez25

online play for this game is crappy at best...the lag is insane...people just quit,quit and quit all day long.....and looks like im gonna have to buy a tubo controller just to even the playing feild.....oh and not being able to find a ranked match ftmfl
mad.gif
mad.gif
i love this game but lag is definitely killing it online, one wrong punch or knee caused due to lag and anyone can just take u down and startpunishing u when u never should have gone down in the first place

what system u playing on thats so hard to find ranked people?

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Mac_whatsup im down.
frown.gif
Using the analog stick it alot easier then mashing buttons. you just got to time it so that your opponent is gassed. dude wont have any energy to try and break the submission.
"Punching your way out of it" is basically a Brute Force Escape [button-mashing out of a submission].

Rotating the Right Stick is a lot easier, which is the Technical Escape.

Like I stated a few posts back, if you're held in a submission while gassed, it's a wrap for you.

Just watch your stamina if you're already sitting in the defensive of a ground position.

If you're continuously trying to transition out of a ground position but keep getting reversed or tranisition blocked, your stamina will drainsignificantly.

This is the #1 reason why people are gassed when held in a submission, leading to your L.

Back
Top Bottom