Official (UPDATE) PANGU 1.2.1 JAILBREAK iOS 8.x Jailbreak for IPhone iPad iPod (Windows and MAC)

Miines working fine.. maybe it's the 5s 
nerd.gif

or there was an update and I haven't updated yet.. the one thing that messed up my **** was homescreen designer 
mean.gif
 after I updated that my phone went stupid and kept going into safe mode after I updated it.

Couria is a jailbreak tweak that allows you to have true quick reply and quick compose functionality for the Messages app in iOS 7. Currently in beta testing, it’s a tweak that offers a lightweight alternative to the likes of biteSMS.

Sound very intriguing

via idownloadblog they have a walk through of it on their page too

Bite is in beta too and they're showing so many improvements every time.

I would rock with couria once it's polished.

One thing I don't like about couria is you can't mark it as read. Where in bite you can swipe it to the right when the quick reply window pops up.

Oo, is that how you mark as read with bite 
nerd.gif

Been opening the message to to clear it as read 
mean.gif

I wish couria had a button on the status bar like bite. That's one of my favorite features besides quick reply.

Anyone else have to uninstall couria today after the update? Put my phone in safe mode and it only stopped once I got rid of couria...

Anyone else have to uninstall couria today after the update? Put my phone in safe mode and it only stopped once I got rid of couria...

Yeah same thing happened to me. You have to update Flipswitch which is an advanced tweak and won't show up in your standard list of apps. Add rpetri.ch/repo and update. Works perfectly now.

(Didn't make sense to me either at first, but it works)

Last edited:
Yeah same thing happened to me. You have to update Flipswitch which is an advanced tweak and won't show up in your standard list of apps. Add rpetri.ch/repo and update. Works perfectly now.

(Didn't make sense to me either at first, but it works)

Thanks. Repped :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone know of a good tether app for a 5s? I used to have PDAnet cracked on my 4s which worked great, but it doesn't work on the 5s. Thanks!

Good to see JB'ing is making a comeback. I'm still jailbroken on 6.0.1 just straight cruising. Never needed to update because my tweaks took care of that for me all these years. :nthat:

I'm a little new to atv as i just got an atv3 for Christmas. From what i see online jb atv2 is able to install xmbc on it.
I just installed xmbc on my ipad and it is waaaaay better than moviebox. much more content. Don't get me wrong i still use moviebox and airplay whenever i want to see new movies or shows.
Reason for that is that i'm having an issue with airplaying xmbc from my ipad to atv3. I just get sound no picture.
next add NAVI-X into XBMC......unleash the power!!

Back
Top Bottom