**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Originally Posted by amarusgear

Cant you make it Amaru? Your in LA right?
Yeah I'm in LA.

I wish I could go. But I'll be at the game.
glasses.gif

For sure if we make it to the knockout stages I'll meet up with you guys.

Damm your going to SA? Congrats carnal.... Yeah cant do anything if your at the game.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Have a hell of a time. Did you get tickets for all 3 games? who you going with?

Well we can call in an reserve a table. we need to get a head count first.

So far........

KRISPACINLA
MICHAELFOOO

Who else is going?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Luis and Guero make it happen fellas
roll.gif

Yeah we in for sure, and most likely some of my other boys (anywhere from 3-4)not including us

Sausagefest
pimp.gif
, just like Luis likes it
laugh.gif

ROFL@ SAUSAGE FEST. Unless you guys want to roll to Tj, we can meet up with some Girls that I know haha, otherwise its it is.

List so far:

Krispacinla
Michaelfooo
SOCALUIS90
951GUERO.

Who else is in???

Pinche kris las viejas de adelitas hu haha..but I'm pretty sure everyone would like the LA area..

Damm your going to SA? Congrats carnal.... Yeah cant do anything if your at the game.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yay , yay.
Have a hell of a time. Did you get tickets for all 3 games? who you going with?
Yeah, I got tickets for all three US games, Mex vs. France, Mex vs Uruguay, and Spain vs Honduras. Trying to get tickets to the Ivory Coast vs Brazil.

damn amarus i hate you right now lol

adelitas after party if the US beats England. I kinda just wana do the ESPN zone thing. Vegas is always there...

i'll bring a few heads over too. probly 2-4. it's gonna be cracking yo! lets do it!

I liking all the commercials.

how much did this all cost you?

4g's,  but that's tickets, lodging, airfare, safaris, shark diving. 

It could of been done for less with more planning.

I started saving since Germany. You guys have 4 years to stack some chips up for Brazil.

Getting more anxious as it gets closer. Can't wait.

That's frikkin' awesome man. Take pictures! This'd be a great time to buy a DSLR if you don't have one, IMHO. Makes a huge difference for photography at events like this.

Originally Posted by amarusgear

I liking all the commercials.

how much did this all cost you?

4g's,  but that's tickets, lodging, airfare, safaris, shark diving. 

It could off been done for less with more planning.

I started saving since Germany. You guys have 4 years to stack some chips up for Brazil.

Getting more anxious as a gets closer. Can't wait.

Im already saving for Brazil one of my bankers is going as well he got opening game tickets for Mexico SA, it truly is a dream come true and Im young so by the time of Brazil i'll be 23 perfect timing.
Take pics compa and share with the Fam over here.

I think this is an approperite place to post these...

With the 2010 World Cup right around the corner, Nike SB (skateboard) is taking focus on football for the Summer 2010 line, which is already available in L.A. stores.

Below you´ll see two versions of the Nike USA 10-12 football shirt as part of the collection.

usa-2010-nike-sb-special-edition-shirt-5.jpg

usa-2010-nike-sb-special-edition-shirt.jpg

usa-2010-nike-sb-special-edition-shirt-2.jpg

usa-2010-nike-sb-special-edition-shirt-3.jpg

Meh dont really like em. Im sure this had prob been asked but does anyone know a legit site I can get a usmnt Dempsey jersey?

Originally Posted by IYE2

Meh dont really like em. Im sure this had prob been asked but does anyone know a legit site I can get a usmnt Dempsey jersey?

I got my jersey at Niketown and I'm gonna get Jozy's number and name printed later this week. Nikestore.com should have them. If not there, check out soccer.com and onionbag.com

my lady works in footlocker.

im a ask her to get me a jersey

get the hook up

is it possible to go to a soccer shop and ask them if they can put the # for me?

just a question since they told me when i was going to buy a man city jersey
they asked me "would you like for us to put a number and name?"

[h2][/h2]
[h2]MF Bedoya playing in Sweden[/h2]

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-...-report-late-us-training-camp?cc=5901&ver=us#/sendtofriend.espn.go.com/sendtofriend/soccernet/SendToFriendSoccernet?URL=http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-...report late for U.S. training camp&id=5193407">http://sendtofriend.espn....ng camp...le,noscrollbars,width=400,height=500');return false;">EmailPrinthttp:///a.espncdn.com/icons/share-icon-12x12.png")">http://a.espncdn.com/icon...re-icon-12x12.png") no-repeat scroll left top transparent;">Share
Associated Press

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Midfielder Alejandro Bedoya was given permission to remain with Sweden's Orebro for Monday's match before reporting the following day to U.S. training camp ahead of the World Cup.

Players began arriving Saturday, and many went to Philadelphia on Sunday to take physicals.

Midfielder Benny Feilhaber was to head to Princeton after entering as a substitute Sunday for AGF Aarhus in a 3-0 loss to Odense. The defeat ensured relegation for Aarhus after 65 consecutive seasons in Denmark's top league.

Defender Clarence Goodson also was due in Monday after playing the whole game Sunday for Norway's IK Start.

The U.S. Soccer Federation said that after forward Eddie Johnson arrived, he had an MRI that determined he had a grade one hamstring strain sustained Wednesday while playing for Aris in the Greek playoffs. Grade one is considered minor. Johnson's progress will be monitored daily, team spokesman Michael Kammarman said.

Workouts begin Monday. The U.S. must cut from 30 players to 23 by June 1.

Back
Top Bottom