**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

way to finish, herc.

torres nice ball, but defense cant be happy with letting that sneak through

You can take 'em out of Texas, but you can't take the Texas out of them (I was born in Houston)... Klinsmann added Shea to the Gold Cup roster replacing injured Josh Gatt.

Likely because it was a pointless warm up game to a pointless tournament :lol:

I don't know Spanish though :lol:

I speak Spanish, and to be honest with you, I cant understand the commentators half the time either. They just talk way too fast. However I do still prefer it to English as the commentary is usually so mundane on ESPN or FSC. Where in Sacramento are you? Usually they have viewing parties downtown at a bar called Alley Catz

Last edited:
nice half, the 45 seconds we've had to defends has been pretty awful.

but we are dominating possession and getting nice looks on goal.

Kinda hilarious at howr high our defenders are playing, Beasley has been in the first third almost every single possession. 

Parkhurst and Goodson have been making themselves well at home in attacking positions as well.

Wondo with the hat trick before the 45 minute mark 
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd frame that jersey if I'm Wondo,
Of course, the kit man ****** up and misspelled his name. Foul. :lol:

overall great game. even though it was against a weak opponent, but hey never take a win as a negative. Confindence booster. I would say Donovan had the best overall performace in the game. even though he only scored on penalty, but he had some assist and was always setting up the headers. also were did wondolowski come from. if he continues he will get a shot at the usmnt elimination team. also hoo

Back
Top Bottom