**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

I blame the Bosnian halftime subs 
mean.gif

JOZYYY

Swag is currently on a hunna thouzin

Where the doubters at?!? :lol:

I'm mad I missed this game at work...keep in mind were also missing our two best players in Deuce and Lando so the subs thing isn't really valid imo you can only play who's out there. This is awesome though :smokin :smokin we may have found Clint's eventual successor in Aron the iceman too From what I read (aside from Dzekos last goal) brooks was massive too, 12 straight...Forget being conservative Klinsy will take us to the semis in brazil y'all :smokin :lol: (but srs)

Oh and Roll tide in honor of Aron

Last edited:
What a fantastic second half.

As much as you could look at the Bosnian subs, shifting to a 4-4-2 in the 2nd really got things going.

Great result.

We HAVE to find a way to get Clint, Lando, Jozy and Aron on the field together...that would be beautiful. I can't wait to watch this on espn3 though.

I love Klinsmann :lol: I also love how we play these top euro teams in friendlies Italy, Germany, Belgium, Bosnia, even Russia :smokin

nice 2nd half come back. jozy is proving me wrong and i have no problem with that. ball on, brotha.

offensively, haven't seen consistent goal scoring like this for as long as i can remember.

Michael Bradley just assured his spot on the World Cup roster. Aron Johannssen showed he's legit, and while Edgar Castillo played well today, i just don't see him playing defense. He had many great runs forward, but when he does that, he leaves a gap in the back open for a counterattack.

nice 2nd half come back. jozy is proving me wrong and i have no problem with that. ball on, brotha.

offensively, haven't seen consistent goal scoring like this for as long as i can remember.

agreed. I used to hate having him on the team, but hey, I have no problem with him making my past posts look stupid

I want to know where the Klinsy haters are at now? Hope you are all eating crow lol

This might be the best I have seen the NT played in all my life. Brooks and Beacon welcome to the team. Adds to the depth that we already have. My concern going forward is J.J and Bradley meshing together in the mid-field. I think Bradley is a little better going forward and J.J should just sit back and be an enforcer winning balls. Another concern is the RB spot. I don't know what is going on with Timmy, but I do hope Dolo comes back otherwise we might be in trouble in that position. All is all we have been playing well thanks to Klinsy. Dude is pulling all the right strings and the guys believe. Dare I say We have a nice run in the WC???? :smokin

Guero, tupacamaru, Ricardo Malta, Ace Dempsey from TX where you guys at? OG USMNT followers :tongue:

Rocktown, Back around 2008/09 We had this thread open and there would only be about 3 or 4 people that would post. That's why I was asking where those guys went. ISS is still around? Did not even know :lol: that and I still collect kicks :smokin

didn't ISS join NT or some ****? I remember seeing a thread about that a few weeks ago 
laugh.gif

I don't understand why any NT OGs would go there 
laugh.gif
I'm just messing around dude
laugh.gif
.  There were a lot of people that jumped ship once NT moved from ezboard to yuku though because they couldn't keep their join date
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.   Not gonna lie though, the Flamethrower thread on ISS was crackin.  Dudes were getting exposed left and right
laugh.gif
Rocktown, Back around 2008/09 We had this thread open and there would only be about 3 or 4 people that would post. That's why I was asking where those guys went. ISS is still around? Did not even know
laugh.gif
that and I still collect kicks
smokin.gif
Sole Collector now...

I want to know where the Klinsy haters are at now? Hope you are all eating crow lol

This might be the best I have seen the NT played in all my life. Brooks and Beacon welcome to the team. Adds to the depth that we already have. My concern going forward is J.J and Bradley meshing together in the mid-field. I think Bradley is a little better going forward and J.J should just sit back and be an enforcer winning balls. Another concern is the RB spot. I don't know what is going on with Timmy, but I do hope Dolo comes back otherwise we might be in trouble in that position. All is all we have been playing well thanks to Klinsy. Dude is pulling all the right strings and the guys believe. Dare I say We have a nice run in the WC????
smokin.gif

Guero, tupacamaru, Ricardo Malta, Ace Dempsey from TX where you guys at? OG USMNT followers
tongue.gif
Man I remember when Klinsy was hired, I was hyped. But like life you have your up and downs and can't get too excited. Don't want to be like Mexico's 2011-2012 team when they were excelling with Chepo and bam something happens and the fans want your head.

I didn't agree with Klinsy at first bringing players Beckerman, Suzi, Orozco, and others but it has created depth. I like how we play futbol not just react as before. Just don't like the defense giving up to many goals. I hope our back line can be ready for Brazil.

What's up Krisp! It's Amaru.

Didn't want to go through the whole process again in keeping my old screen name.

I seen Guero, and SoCal Luis post around the forum. Wasn't the Dempsey dude friends with Omar Gonzalez? Haven't seen him post.

Anyone going to Brazil for the World Cup?  Phase one of the tickets sales start on the 20th of August. I hope I can secure my tickets then. I will be choosing follow the US for the first round and a Rio venue ticket.

Let's win these next two qualifiers and wrap this thing up. Don't want to lose anybody on the last qualifier ala Oguchi.

Vamos USA!

Back
Top Bottom