**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

^
pimp.gif

anyone in MA? me and a couple friends are thinking of heading to CBS scene at patriots place for the game. $3 beer specials, not sure what kind of beer tho
nerd.gif

Jozy's playing

via ESPN:
IRENE, South Africa -- Jozy Altidore and Oguchi Onyewu are fit enough to play in the United States' World Cup opener against England this weekend should U.S. coach Bob Bradley decide to use them.

Altidore resumed full practice on Tuesday, six days after the forward sprained his right ankle in practice. His missed Saturday's 3-1 exhibition win over Australia.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

pimp.gif

so since this is my first summit

who do i know who's who?
Good Point.

I will be in front at 8am with a 1995 nike RED USA JERSEY and some khaki shorts.

SOCALUIS, I feel you. I got about 500 bucks in bets with different friends, all brits. LET DO THIS USA!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully everyone shows up. I dont want to be the only Niketalker there
grin.gif

No te procupes Kris, we in there for sure..im not sure what il be wearing but im be with socluis90 for sure and hopefully my other boys might come thru, still debating on taking my girl
grin.gif

looks like I'll be heading to Hermosa Beach, but if you guys do a raffle, I'll throw in 2 Galaxy tickets.

I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight. That's how pumped up I am. Cant wait. Hours away.

I feel you on the result DEEP. I think we can win this game. It wont be easy, but we have the players and heart to pull this one out.

Does anyone know when the actual kickoff will be? How much analysis/pregame stuff will there be before the game starts?

Originally Posted by What up

Does anyone know when the actual kickoff will be? How much analysis/pregame stuff will there be before the game starts?

Not sure, but considering the hype, I figure about 30 minutes to one hour of pre-game. Its funny, dudes at work don't even watch soccer, asking me what time the game starts and if Donovan is like the best player in the World cup
laugh.gif
I I literally had to school them on the game, but also everything leading up to this. is cool they can jump on the wagon now. I don't mind
tongue.gif

Actual kickoff is 11:30 coverage starts an hour before. Krisp I hit u up. See yal in the morning cabrones. Gonna be there at 7 for argentina game

Tough game for the U.S but should be a good match. Will be rooting for Argentina and England tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom