**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

I saw them with the name sets in a IG video US Soccer posted.... And they still look pretty bad :lol:

Sucks that they are pretty poor and I'll still end up picking one up before Copa America :rolleyes

I swear I can't remember a single USA kit in history yall liked from the beginning. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The unofficial photos looker pretty bad. The official photos looked pretty damn good to me.

Have to wait and see how they look in person and on screen.

The red 2011 Gold Cup jerseys I think were widely liked from the beginning :nerd:

For me the leaked pictures made them out to be straight trash, then the official release pics made me feel ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ about them I guess, I certainly don't hate them as much as I did

Last edited:
All I know is a Fabian Johnson home will be copped and a Darlington Nagbe away as well.

I think I'm gonna try to get Carter-Vickers on last years blue jerseys

I'll prob go with Cameron or Brooks for one of the new kits

Last edited:

Vamos Guate!!!!

the vast majority of the game was classic US bend and be on the brink of breaking/break just enough for about the last 60 minutes or so

hopefully Evan Horvath is okay, head injuries are no joke

tbh, I don't see how a draw is a a good result... going into the 2nd leg, surely Colombia is likelier to score than we are (outside of the occasional counter we have no semblance of an attack)  and that in itself gives them the advantage right? 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
If Colombia is more likely to score than we are, wouldn't just about any scenario in which we score as many goals as they do be a good result? :lol:

Now we play them at home, in a much more favorable climate, with an away goals advantage. Definitely a good result imo.

Edit: and I guess I should have said I only half watched the 2nd half. Pretty much expected them to play like they did with the 1 - 0 lead. Although looking over some of the stats and it does seem pretty dire.

Last edited:
I mean, ideally if we had somehow hung on to a 1-0 result that'd be great obviously

but now we're hoping for one of 0-0, 1-0, 1-1 result in Frisco, conceding more than a single goal and we are toast 
laugh.gif

idk I'm just being a downer and I'm not looking at this too optimistically  

Strictly from a mathematical standpoint, if are probability of losing is greater than any other possible outcome and we don't lose, that's a favorable result to me.

I already know I'm an optimist. Felt good about our U20's chances of knocking Colombia out the world Cup last summer and I feel equally good about our chances in Frisco next week.

Last edited:
havent watched any soccer since that loss in October. Good to see Howard starting. Guzan is ******* trash.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom