**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Originally Posted by Demps

Do we even have enough money to buy out Bradley and hire Klinsmann?
I dont know. I am hoping so. I think Klinsmann will work for cheap, if he can get control of the program. Like I said dudes gives a *&%%  and He lives 5 minutes from my crib in Newport Beach. If this does not get done soon, I am going to his crib and try to beg him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WIN AND THEY WILL COME.
Truth.

I think Mexico will be well represented in every state. The key is to get casual fans insterested in watching our nats play . If Mexico plays it's la tia, el compadre, el hijado and they will go see el tri because it's Mexico. They don't go because this is Mexico golden generation, or eager to see what el chepo formation will be. All they know is chicharito.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by Demps

Do we even have enough money to buy out Bradley and hire Klinsmann?
I dont know. I am hoping so. I think Klinsmann will work for cheap, if he can get control of the program. Like I said dudes gives a *&%%  and He lives 5 minutes from my crib in Newport Beach. If this does not get done soon, I am going to his crib and try to beg him
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The key with Klinsmann will be control over the system.

Watching the game again right now.
mad.gif

My question is, does Sunil even give a #!%+ about the fans voice regarding BB?
I mean, we've been calling for dude's head for the longest time

Damn Bornstein has officially reached Ricardo Clark banishment status.

Also when is Charlie Davies coming back? He's been playing for D.C. United, why wasn't he called up?

^ Charlie wasn't ready....

It's gonna suck so much knowing the Confed Cup is on and we're not a part of it. That's what hurts me the most.

And as much as I like Bradley and respect what he stands for as a coach, I think two semi-successful/ unccessful WC cycles is enough. We need fresh eyes with fresh ideas. We've grown as a team so much under Bob, but it's time to move on.

charlie davies should play for mexico the way he dives in MLS. i cannot believe it when i watch him. he was my favorite player 2 years ago. now i hate him and i dont want to see him in a usmnt shirt. :/

You figure they've been getting huge gates from playing Brazil, Argentina, and Spain here in the past year. If they don't have the money now, they never will.

Gooch officially signed with Sporting Lisbon today. Good club, but hopefully after 2 years wasting away in Milan (with a side trip to Holland), he had the good sense to sign somewhere he can get minutes.

Next move looks to be Jozy to somewhere in the Dutch league...

^ why the Dutch league? Do they develop strikers over there? serious question...All I really know about the Dutch League is MB went over there and scored goals for fun.

I've finally come to the conclusion that the heads of USA Soccer have different expectations of this team than we do. I believe they're content getting out of the group stage of the WC and being the second best team in North America. As long as those are the expectations Bob will be the coach for a long time.

their academies are world renown, i mean look at the quality of strikers and young players that have come out of that league to move on to bigger and better things. in recent history - ronaldo, ibra, suarez; and then look at dutch players like van nistelrooy, van persie, kuyt, sneijder, bergkamp, robben, makaay - the list goes on and on. it seems like AZ are trying to get jozy, which i think would be a good fit for him, i mean they're a decent side, will play in europe next season, and former international earnie stewart is there as technical director. 

So our next matches are friendlies against Costa Rica on 9/2 in LA and then against Belgium on 9/6 in Brussels?

I don't understand how this fed thinks.

^ Me either!!

Why are we playing Costa Rica of all teams?? We play them all the time. Why not play an African team considering they knocked us out of the last two WCs.

30t6p3b.gif
@ Sunil, just tryin' to get that gate dough...

Anyway...Game Info:

USMNT vs Costa Rica
Sept. 2 - 11pm est. ESPN2, ESPN3.com and Galavision

USMT vs. Belgium
Sept. 6. - 2pm est. ESPN Classic, ESPN3.com

---

In other news Yanks Abroad reports that Timmy Chandler has NO intentions of suiting up for Germany

"If I am invited, I would love to play for the United States again," Chandler said. "I have a very good opinion of Bob Bradley as a coach. He brought me in back in March and I like playing under him along with the players on the US team."

"It is my goal and dream to represent the United States at the 2014 World Cup. What I said in March is true. I will absolutely not play for Germany. There is no way that will happen."

http://yanks-abroad.com/g...mode=content&id=7957

Originally Posted by DLo13

So our next matches are friendlies against Costa Rica on 9/2 in LA and then against Belgium on 9/6 in Brussels?

SUMMIT TIME AGAIN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
FELLAS WHO IS IN
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I am waiting for SUNIL to Fired BB. LIKE NIKE, JUST DO IT.

so the U.S will just keep playing random friendlies until they start playing the games to qualify for the world cup?  Even the qualifiers are not good competition other than Mexico 

KRISPACINLA wrote:
DLo13 wrote:

SUMMIT TIME AGAIN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
FELLAS WHO IS IN
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I am waiting for SUNIL to Fired BB. LIKE NIKE, JUST DO IT

I'm down. Summit in Belgium!
pimp.gif
 I wish.
ohwell.gif

Waiting for sunil to make his move. Doubt anything will happen.

Originally Posted by DLo13

Belgium is a very young and talented team. 

Why are we scheduling a friendly against Mexico next month?

Match is days before the start of the European leagues, so we're gonna have a team full of MLSers and a stadium full of Mexican fans in Philly. They'll probably sell it out, so the Fed will have more money to not hire a new coach with. I'm sure they'll market it as some kid of revenge/grudge match.
eyes.gif

Charlie Davies better get a call for this one...

i still dont know why people keep on wanting to see charlie.

I havent been impressed with him, and now im starting to be less of a fan of his with his new antics..

But IF Tex Shea is not called up, i will personally drive to soccer house and slap everying int there.

Back
Top Bottom