Official UW vs. USC Game Thread vol. GAME OVER UW WINS 16-13

Keep moving the chains
pimp.gif

This is hands down Pete Carrolls worst team(except the O-line). In the past the Trojans have always had the one game they took off and it bit them in the rear.This years team isn't really good, they are mediocre at best and sure as hell shouldn't be ranked #3, personally they are probably a #23-#25 team, ifthat. I won't be surprised if they lose today, they should. I was shocked they beat tOSU last week. This years team will lose to Cal, Oregon, and UCLA.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

This is hands down Pete Carrolls worst team(except the O-line). In the past the Trojans have always had the one game they took off and it bit them in the rear. This years team isn't really good, they are mediocre at best and sure as hell shouldn't be ranked #3, personally they are probably a #23-#25 team, if that. I won't be surprised if they lose today, they should. I was shocked they beat tOSU last week. This years team will lose to Cal, Oregon, and UCLA.
pimp.gif

Corp should never see the field again for the rest of his career at USC, i dont care if we come back to win or not this guy is buns.. I really dont see usscoring either, this is pathetic

Back
Top Bottom