Official UW vs. USC Game Thread vol. GAME OVER UW WINS 16-13

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i picked the wrong day to work overtime.....

Honestly i do not think that even using a different qb to start the second half would have made that big of a difference. USC had the ball inside our 30four times or more and came away with no points.. Turnovers lose games.. and thats what happened.. GREAT WIN FOR SARK and for the DAWGS

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

LMAO!!!! @ these clown @$# Udub fans coming out of the know where to talk %###

Some are coming out of nowhere but others have always been here.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Great win by my Huskies!

Couple things from the game,

Right before the end of the first half, USC has the ball with 18 seconds left and no timeouts.

It's 3rd and 1. They call a running play and are stopped in the backfield and are unable to get the kicking team out in time.

Horrible, Horrible stuff right there.

Then on Washington's final drive, a crucial 3rd and 15 where USC called a timeout.

They come out and drop everyone back putting no pressure on Locker.

UW wideouts have time to get downfield and Locker has time to find an opening.

Some of the worst coaching decisions I've seen from USC

Originally Posted by FeelMode

^ not really, u are practically the only UW fan that even posted during the game at all.

lol. Maybe some people are busy watching the game or are at the game. You don't have to post on NT while watching the game to be classified as a fan.

PC got outcoached. Sark and like 5 other asst coaches were able to manage the game because they knew the personnel that USC would be working with (i.e. AaronCorp). That's part of the reason that PC was playing games this week on announcing the QB starter; he had to keep Washington honest so they prepared forboth QB's. PC knew that Sark knew how Corp reads defenses. UW's defense forced him to make some bad passes.

PC set Corp up for a bad game. He should have run the ball close to 70% (like on 1st and 2nd down) and set up play action. It worked last week and it madeBarkley look like a star. PC got shook when Sark and Holt put 8 in the box and he over adjusted when he should have stuck to the game plan. USC's o-linewas stronger than UW's d-line and they could have run for like 3.5 yards per run and set up manageable 3rd and 3's.

Fumbles and penalties happen but they shouldn't have changed the game plan.

I'm a USC fan by the way.

I must say, ESPN is od'ing just a little bit too much on the coverage of this game.....

But I love it
laugh.gif

Good to see the Dawgs on the national scene again
pimp.gif

^ No such thing! Come on now last year we LOST every game and now we beat USC.

I've always thought Pete Carroll was a great guy/coach even though his teams usually kill us, but I must say that post-game interview he gave was pureclass.

Props to him.

From the Pac 10 thread...Just wanted to mention this to brag a little bit.
I'm putting USC on upset alert. Washington will play them down to the wire on saturday and I'll go as far as saying I got Washington winning. The line is USC -21. Jump on it quick.

So upset that USC lost I was going to go see them play ASU in Nov. but Im going to pass rather have some extra cash for when I go see Kanye Nov.10th

Originally Posted by bh23enry

Watch out for Washington...dey upset USC and almost upset LSU. They comin' up, son!!!
LSU, no they didn't. They scored a TD on the last second of the game. If you watched the game they never really dominated.

^they had over 400 yards of offense in that game. they didn't dominate but they played lsu tough

Originally Posted by bh23enry

Watch out for Washington...dey upset USC and almost upset LSU. They comin' up, son!!!

laugh.gif

washington fans might get outta control on this one. thanks for beating USC though

Back
Top Bottom