OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

************************NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************************************

VERY RANDOM BUT ....... Today i walked into a skate shop called NC board shop really great place for sbs in the BAY AREA , so at this store they hve a glasscase with a pair of Vans Sk8 hi's with a Storm Trooper made out of camo on the side really sick ! i have no idea what they are or how limited they are cananyone here help me a vans newb with some info on them cause they were really dope and i want a pair !

^The logo you described sounds like the Triumvir storm trooper design. There's a very good chance that I'm wrong, but they kind of sound like customsor possibly a future collabo shoe.

Not trying to be a smart***, but why didn't you just ask the people at the store?

Originally Posted by five30

^The logo you described sounds like the Triumvir storm trooper design. There's a very good chance that I'm wrong, but they kind of sound like customs or possibly a future collabo shoe.

Not trying to be a smart***, but why didn't you just ask the people at the store?
only 2 guys there at the time one said he didnt know and the other said idk some special edt pair

nice stuff all.
yo prok i'm a fan of those. they look super clean
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

NOONE has copped the chukka del barcos?
ive been waitin for these for months...
i wanna see them in person or atleast with jeans..
they had booku colors on ebay and now they gone.ugh.
Heres the Propers....

i NEED those proper chukkas in a 10 or 10.5... i just fell in love with the del barco line, copped the all black lows, then the navy/whites, than the chukkamids, and these are my first vans EVER...
eek.gif

XC36BTD2B.JPG

XC3NWDD2B.JPG

Sup y'all,

How do the following shoes fit (true - 1/2 big - 1/2 size small, etc)....

- Huf Chukka

- Proper Native

- Proper Chukka Del Barco?

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Sup y'all,

How do the following shoes fit (true - 1/2 big - 1/2 size small, etc)....

- Huf Chukka

- Proper Native

- Proper Chukka Del Barco?

Thanks in advance!

..............Ray, Huf Chukkas (1st release, True and/or half size up) (2nd Release, True and/or half size down), Proper Natives, I never owned a pair, but Ihear a half size up, Proper CDB's, half size up.

Cris.

I need those Peacoat Chukkas something baddddd!!! Anyone else have more pics of them? And if someone can point me in the direction of a size 10 in the navysI would appreciate it greatly.

How do you order those Chukkas off that site?? Or for any site for that matter.... I need those gray ones asap

I ordered the navy ones from Proper earlier today. I need the grey ones too but I couldn't get them both now, hopefully the grey ones soon. Pics when theycome in.

Supreme's came in today, a lot of mixed feelings about these, but, I like them.

Cris.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

I ordered the navy ones from Proper earlier today. I need the grey ones too but I couldn't get them both now, hopefully the grey ones soon. Pics when they come in.
how do I actually order off of proper? I'm peeping a few I like but no where do I see a way to buy them.

Once again nice half cabs...

I'm still looking for purple half cab caballero in a 9.5 if anyone is selling

^Phone orders...you can't order off of Proper's site.

Cris, those Supreme Half Cabs are dope.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom