OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

^^that's why i support in4mation..even when a mistake is made they still try to make the customer happy..unlike other places that will just send you anautomated e-mail..

i send them an email bc i still havent received my shoes yet, hopefully everything will be worked out, its been three weeks and still no shoes

Alotta you cats are actin a fool with tha vans
happy.gif
. Nice collection fellas.

^ Haha...my collection is depleting, just sold, well, pending, my 003 Wtaps Chukkas, I told myself I'd never sell them, but I don't really care forthem anymore, trying to sell off everything except my Ballistics and 003 Jason Jesse's......

Originally Posted by canesak

^^that's why i support in4mation..even when a mistake is made they still try to make the customer happy..unlike other places that will just send you an automated e-mail..

..............Yup, yup, they accommodate everyone, that's why I support them a million percent!!!!!

And also, canesak, you PM'd me I believe about the laces, sorry for the lag, but mine came with the printed ones as well.

With that said, for sale:

Jason Jesse "Notch" Sk8 Hi 8, Kicks/HI Halfcab 8.5, Supreme Chukka Red 8, Supreme Checkered Halfcab '09 8.5.

Cris.

^Those things are comfortable. I picked up a pair a while back and wore them into the ground.

Wore these today...

I need another pair.

Originally Posted by shoehd

anybody who ordered the in4 chukkas from their site receive their pair yet? i have yet to receive my pair
frown.gif
mine were delivered the 26th...but i picked them up at my local usps today...my pair came with all 3 laces..very happy with my purchase! these area casual everyday wear type pair lol

Here's my lil collection. Proper's1(11.5), Owens(11.5), Bulletproofs(11.5), Grimes(11.5), Cartoons(11.5) & FTC's (11) all need homes.

I am just looking for Huf Chukka and Huf half cabs in an 8.5 maybe 8..... got a few vans myself for sale in size 8 on the Bay so check it out.

Originally Posted by JoshNess

anybody who ordered the in4 chukkas from their site receive their pair yet? i have yet to receive my pair
frown.gif
mine were delivered the 26th...but i picked them up at my local usps today...my pair came with all 3 laces..very happy with my purchase! these are a casual everyday wear type pair lol

yea i finally picked up my pair today from usps, but i only got 2 laces, red and white
eyes.gif

JoshNess wrote:

shoehd wrote:

frown.gif
mine were delivered the 26th...but i picked them up at my local usps today...my pair came with all 3 laces..very happy with my purchase! these are a casual everyday wear type pair lol

yea i finally picked up my pair today from usps, but i only got 2 laces, red and white
eyes.gif

I emailed in4mation about only getting two laces as well, he said that they put them in 100 random boxes as an added bonus.. =(

Originally Posted by canesak

JoshNess wrote:

shoehd wrote:

frown.gif

eyes.gif

I emailed in4mation about only getting two laces as well, he said that they put them in 100 random boxes as an added bonus.. =(
wow, i guess i got lucky...i put the in4 laces on right away! too clean lol

i got ds silver/red huf satin sk8 hi's...if anyones interested.

Back
Top Bottom