Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
That reo doesn't look like it's worth $200 at all. Probably just not a fan of the box mods and your vape does slightly depend on your mod but it's all about how you build your atty. I can make a $30 clone hit just like any other mod with the way I build an atty.

Box modz bring so much to the table for customizing and tuning your vape.
I agree that builds create the experience. Not all clones are created the same. I would do a lot of research before buying clones. I have clones but made sure the build quality was on par.

Box modz bring so much to the table for customizing and tuning your vape.
I agree that builds create the experience. Not all clones are created the same. I would do a lot of research before buying clones. I have clones but made sure the build quality was on par.

Hcigar is usually the way to go when it comes to clones... empire as well.

Whats your air hole sizes at? I went through 4 sizes and satisfied with 7/64. Use some flat wire at around .3 ohms and youll make clouds

The kayfun 3.1 clone by ehpro is great! Its 1:1 . I built it with microcoil 26guage .7ohm cotton.

I'm new to coil building...I understand they can last months. I'm constantly trying to build a perfect coil so mine barely get a week in before I am trying to build something better. 

Coil break sometimes. I've never had a 28 ga coil fail on me. I replace the cotton wick every few days. When the wick is out I dry fire it and burn off the crap build up and put in a new wick and that's it. That coil I built on the last page hits like a mack truck and since its a thick gauge micro it will last months too.

hi guise. Been a while but glad this thread is still going :pimp: Congrats on the REO Ian! I remember you wanted one since a few months back. looks nice man

recently sold ALOT of my stuff, just have a few things in rotation now. Last notable purchase I made was a foggatti hybrid, which I traded away. But picked up another one (just the atty) cause I think it's one of the best looking genny's out. It's a ***** to build though lol smh :smh:

View media item 629304

kinda lost the desire to buy new ****, but I am looking to buy a Hana DNA20 mod and/or iHybrid f3cta sometime soon. I just want to use the f3cta atty and switch on a brass vela tube that I'm not using. Other than that, I've just been stocking up on juice.

Last edited:
Hai! You have any new juice recommendations? I just keep getting cheap stuff from mbv. I need to switch it for for a while.

Have you tried anything from Alien Visions (makers of boba's bounty)? I first got juice from them since I was on an ego-t lol and I still find myself going back. It's actually all I've been vaping for the past month. Got 100ml of Pg hype and boba's bounty.

what flavors do you like? There's so many juice companies out now, it's crazy

Yeah dude I know. That's why I keep trying the same juice. No I haven't tried ave. Maybe I'll try them next. Or I was thinking about some unicorns blood. It's been a while since I had that. I like fruit flavors mostly.

Hype is a fruit flavor, probably my favorite flavor ever. It's like a peach/cantelope/melon type flavor.

It's already been mentioned, but pink starburst by eliqcube is also one of my go-to fruit flavors. I get sick of everything else

I am almost positive the head shop I go to sells eliqcube juice. I was buying a grinder the other day and was stoked to see they had like 50 different kinds of juice and they are 9 bucks for 15ml. Def not a bad price. I'll look for it next time I'm in.

I'll have to grab a bottle next time I'm there. It's 5 minute walk so I'm sure I'll grab some soon.

I need to try some new juices. MTBakorVapor had been getting all my money with their great prices. Thug, Hawk, & jungle juice are my go-to's.

Back
Top Bottom