Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Funny my Hawk Sauce has little or no menthol. I'm not a fan of it tbh. I like the sweet tart flavor but there's a weird aftertaste. Almost done with my 50ml of thug juice. Gonna re-up again but I'll add some nicotine this time.

Just picked up some Flavorz by Joe not bad. I got Heavens Necter, pear/coconut/cream, Poppa, strawberry, blueberry and cream and RY4x4, tobacco with vanilla. They're all good in my igo but the Ry4x4 I like using in RSST. Added 1 part e-liq Avalanche to 3 parts RY4x4 and it's a real good menthol. The tobacco flavor is really strong in my atty but it's just right in my tank. I think it's similar to Vermillion River Minnesota Menthol which is probably one of the best tobacco menthols I've tasted but never bought. Gonna order 30ml of that this week.

I just bought this off some dude in my neighborhood:

View media item 971069
Is this all I need? How do I use it? How do I charge it?

I just bought it cause he said it was a "trippy stick" and I've heard about them, but I'm lost here just starin at this thing.

You charge it by unscrewing the tank and then screw it into the charger. Push it 3 times and the light will flash that's how you turn it on and off. I don't know anything about the tank but that's an ego so if you don't like that tank virtually any will fit.

You charge it by unscrewing the tank and then screw it into the charger. Push it 3 times and the light will flash that's how you turn it on and off. I don't know anything about the tank but that's an ego so if you don't like that tank virtually any will fit.

Thanks for the info. Repped.

So I have about 15 mL left in the tank (i spilled a bunch just taking everything apart checking it out)

How many...cigarettes...would that be?

15 ml is a few days for me. You can get juice everywhere now. Even the corner stores here sell it. It's worth it to buy it online though unless it's an emergency. It's a lot cheaper.

yo thanks for the info bruh for real.

feel like my life is about to change :pimp:

I dun came up.

No problem man. :pimp: stick with it you night need some extra coils for that tank. I don't know what that tank is but I'm sure someone else can chime in.

I've been 8 days without a cigarette and it's cause I'm vaping..

What VG/PG ration do you guys use?

I can't remember the exact date I started vaping but I ordered my first ego starter kit on May 5th last year. Haven't 'smoked wit cigawets' since I opened it up
:smokin

I've been 8 days without a cigarette and it's cause I'm vaping..

What VG/PG ration do you guys use?

I tried them all and so I would rather have a 100% or 80% VG as I don't need the throat hit b/c my mod hits hard enough.

Since I'm a novice, maybe you guys can help me out..I currently am using a 40% VG/60% PG and it's working well for me, but I want to be able to taste the flavor of the juice more..So would I get a stronger taste of, say blueberry, if I went to a higher VG ratio?..I'm using a 16 nicotine level if that helps..Any thoughts are, of course, appreciated..

We all have different reasons for vaping.

I do because I like the clouds and the taste.

:lol: idc man

It's the same for me. One underrated aspect of vaping is using it to lose weight. Instead of eating, you can vape pretty much any dessert flavor or any craving you have really. I've lost 20 lbs since January 1st.

Since I'm a novice, maybe you guys can help me out..I currently am using a 40% VG/60% PG and it's working well for me, but I want to be able to taste the flavor of the juice more..So would I get a stronger taste of, say blueberry, if I went to a higher VG ratio?..I'm using a 16 nicotine level if that helps..Any thoughts are, of course, appreciated..

VG = More vapor production
PG = More flavor/throat hit

In your case, something like a 70PG/30VG or 80PG/20VG ratio would help bring out the flavor more. Also, steeping your juice helps too - just store your juice away somewhere devoid of light (like a box) for a day or two, maybe even longer if you're willing to wait. This process accentuates the different flavors in your juice.

Last edited:
You can also add flavor shots when ordering online. As matter of fact if I can't customize my juice then I won't even buy it.

Depending on where you purchase from, some juices are more flavorful and can be considered premium.

I also steep my juice for week if I already got some in rotation.

Last edited:
Here's my set-up. Smoktech Magneto w/ efest 18500 purple battery. Igo-L RDA. I use a nail to wrap wire. It helps with getting them real close for micro coiling. Organic cotton rolled and pulled through coil with pointy tweezers.

Well starters there's various factors that determine this, your setup, wick and quality of juice. Although PG/VG ratios makes a difference I usually do 50/50 and sometimes 70/30 depending if that's how the manufacturer makes it, but since they're good juices flavor is good.

To start is quality of juice and what flavors you're vaping make a difference. Remember if the juice if going for a natural type flavor think about how that fruit or whatever actually tastes like. Cheap juice = bad flavor but pricey juice doesn't necessarily equal good flavor.

Now to your setup are you dripping using a tank? Dripping in an RDA brings out the best flavor and cloud production. Also single coil or dual coil makes a difference. Then comes the wicking. Out of all the options out there cotton wicks are the best way to go.

Last edited:
Anyone heard of a juice brand called
Well starters there's various factors that determine this, your setup, wick and quality of juice. Although PG/VG ratios makes a difference I usually do 50/50 and sometimes 70/30 depending if that's how the manufacturer makes it, but since they're good juices flavor is good.

To start is quality of juice and what flavors you're vaping make a difference. Remember if the juice if going for a natural type flavor think about how that fruit or whatever actually tastes like. Cheap juice = bad flavor but pricey juice doesn't necessarily equal good flavor.

Now to your setup are you dripping using a tank? Dripping in an RDA brings out the best flavor and cloud production. Also single coil or dual coil makes a difference. Then comes the wicking. Out of all the options out there cotton wicks are the best way to go.

I have no clue what dripping using a tank means..I'm a total amateur..I have a pretty decent starter kit, but nothing fancy..Keep in mind I'm not really doing this to blow big clouds of smoke or for fun to make cool setups (Not there's a damn thing wrong with either)..I'm just trying to quit smoking cigarettes..I just want more of the juice flavor instead of having that nicotine-y after taste in the back of my mouth/throat..

Back
Top Bottom