• Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Dammit

Wish I would have read the last few replies before I reordered from MBV 2 hrs ago

I been wanting to try some new juice places

View media item 1078366
Some new accessory pickups for my nemesis

-Nitecore charger
-Vape bands, come in handy protect the mod, can lay on side with no worries
-vapesok to carry my mod, extra juices, battery, wuteva I want!!

:pimp:

You gotta have the nitecore charger ...it's charges 18650's under 4 hours, won't overcharge, or over heat, can leave battery on charger, and it's cheap.

Good looks.

I'll look more into those.

i'm probably gonna pick up the SVD/Nautilus combo homie posted up there.

Now looking for juice .. Mtbakers prices are so awesome .. so might make an order from them.

but homie mentioned baja blast from another site so :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
^it was the Killer-Juice.com site. the one that has .99c sales every week.  I've never tried anything there, yet

^^ you gotta have that Nitecore charger ...charges my 18650's under 4 hours.

To olé boy
Good looks.

Now looking for juice .. Mtbakers prices are so awesome .. so might make an order from them.

The Nautilus is great, and I hate to do this to you but you will one need one these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aspire-Naut...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item1c422a017f

or these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aspire-Naut...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item19ec0dc569

The pyrex glass on the Nautilus is sensitive, one drop on carpet and its a wrap. Its an investment to me so I had to spend that extra money ...broke after 3 days of owning it.

I just thought about something

sometimes I think I'm spending way too much on stuff

But then I realize that its still wayyyy cheaper that the $150+ cig habit a month

To olé boy
Good looks.

The Nautilus is great, and I hate to do this to you but you will one need one these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aspire-Naut...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item1c422a017f

or these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aspire-Naut...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item19ec0dc569

The pyrex glass on the Nautilus is sensitive, one drop on carpet and its a wrap. Its an investment to me so I had to spend that extra money ...broke after 3 days of owning it.

KAYFUN IS WHERE ITS AT BROs!!!!

I just thought about something

sometimes I think I'm spending way too much on stuff

But then I realize that its still wayyyy cheaper that the $150+ cig habit a month

Feel what u saying, I go into my local vape shop and end up buying stuff I didn't intend on too....but then I think bout can't put a price a better alternative lifestyle health wise

To olé boy
Good looks.

but homie mentioned baja blast from another site so
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

or these

Cop the new Nautilus Mini.  Or get the regular Nautilus and get the coils from the Mini to use with it.  Those new Nautilus Mini coils are supposed to be revolutionary...

Last edited:
^^ Repped, I reading up on that now, and my seller on ebay will have them 2-4 weeks.

So it changed from a Bottom Dual Coil to a Bottom Vertical Coil, smaller, and last longer ...I'm sold.

I don't think I'm vaping correctly... I have an Evod and I put gummy bear flavor and then tried another one juice but couldn't get the flavor out.

Up until recently I finally did and put fruit punch killer juice and it taste like buttery popcorn and smells like half fruit punch and half butter in the tank :x when it use to smell like fruit punch

I don't think I'm vaping correctly... I have an Evod and I put gummy bear flavor and then tried another one juice but couldn't get the flavor out.

Up until recently I finally did and put fruit punch killer juice and it taste like buttery popcorn and smells like half fruit punch and half butter in the tank :x when it use to smell like fruit punch

Make sure youre cleaning the tanks when you change flavor. Also might want to try cleaning your coils and rewicking them as well.

Make sure youre cleaning the tanks when you change flavor. Also might want to try cleaning your coils and rewicking them as well.
I cleaned the tank and completely changed the coil with the extra ones the evod starter kit brings...maybe I didn't. I use lots of hot water to clean it and a bit of soap and dried it completely

I cleaned the tank and completely changed the coil with the extra ones the evod starter kit brings...maybe I didn't. I use lots of hot water to clean it and a bit of soap and dried it completely

I don't know what else it could be then. Hopefully someone that knows more could help you out.

I was just gonna do the Nautilus/SVD cause it came together as a kit.

I wanna try and order everything (besides juices and stuff) from one spot. Sorta want to use FT as a last resort as well.

I wanna try and order everything (besides juices and stuff) from one spot. Sorta want to use FT as a last resort as well.
That kit is cool.  I'd strongly recommend not using the batteries/charger that come with it though.  Dont know if someone said this already or not.  These batteries are very dangerous, and you dont want to use some no-name, unknown origin generic battery.  If you dont spend money on anything else, get a decent battery and charger.  You dont want an 18650 exploding in your face, trust me.

That kit is cool.  I'd strongly recommend not using the batteries/charger that come with it though.  Dont know if someone said this already or not.  These batteries are very dangerous, and you dont want to use some no-name, unknown origin generic battery.  If you dont spend money on anything else, get a decent battery and charger.  You dont want an 18650 exploding in your face, trust me.
Yea we made this very clear ...stay away from SureFire, TrustFire, or anything with "fire" in its name or they will be a fire ...or missing teeth and lips.

Those chargers not name nitecore will explode if left un-attended with batteries charging on them.  So spend the extra for a nitecore intellicharger.

Last edited:
Go with a Kayfun over a Nautilus. Even the Kayfun Clones (made by Tobeco) are on point and better than Nautilus. My buddy has one and it's literally exactly the same, the parts are even interchangeable. Honestly i might sell mine and get a clone because it's the same exact thing for a quarter of the price

Back
Top Bottom