Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
been vaping on juices from mbv & local b&ms'. looking to try some premium e-juices, can anyone suggest any vendors/flavors?

been vaping on juices from mbv & local b&ms'. looking to try some premium e-juices, can anyone suggest any vendors/flavors?

Try Coval Vapes. I have the PBB Cream and Churro, straight crack. I'm steeping Apple Pie and Peach Cobbler at the moment.

Damn I don't know the names of those but you have quite a collection. Which one is your favorite?

Starting from left to right.
Launcher v2 w/Nimbus
Nemesis w/Kracken
Black Hawk Panzer w/Taurus
SS Panzer w/Prometheus
Poldiac w/igoW +clearcap
Turtleship V2 w/Taurus
GP Paps w/Quasar
Astro w/Patriot

This being my second hobby/addiction.
Shoes being my first, lately I haven't added anything new. But I will soon be purchasing the Vanilla copper and a DNA 30 device. After that I think I will be pretty much satisfied. Until something new comes to the scene.

Edit: As far as favorites, all of my panzers are my favorite. Though each one serves it's purpose. When I am driving I use my Kracken because it is not safe to drip and drive.

Last edited:
Anybody try the kanger aerotank mega? Ordered one Wednesday and should be here today or tomorrow. I'll let y'all know how it is when I get my juice order in the mail.

Last edited:
Just got my BVC coils in for my Nautilus (the coils from the new Mini).  All I can say is......believe the hype
eek.gif
.   The flavor is INSANE.  The throat hit is crazy.  No dry hits ever.  I'm gonna have to drop my nic level alot just to be able to comfortably vape on this thing.

Been vaping for some time now but new to mods and such. I'm looking for a 4 nine mod clone. My local stores are a bit steep on the prices. Can anyone suggest a good ebay seller with a good product. I've heard stories of really bad clones with ****ed up threads. Thanks NT fam

I don't know how the quality is but here are some 4 nine clones for 30 bucks

Just got my BVC coils in for my Nautilus (the coils from the new Mini).  All I can say is......believe the hype :wow: .   The flavor is INSANE.  The throat hit is crazy.  No dry hits ever.  I'm gonna have to drop my nic level alot just to be able to comfortably vape on this thing.

Nice. I haven't ordered one yet, and refuse to buy new coils for my regular nautilus, so I need to get it asap.

Nice set up!! I was looking into getting the tobh as well. But I think I'm leaning towards the plume veil.

Killer juice's code red needs a little menthol, but its ok

Will let the blue & red ice steep a bit

Last edited:
My poor little evod battery can't keep up with the dual coils the kanger mini has. Its time for an upgrade. I can already tell this will be expensive lol

Man this kanger aerotank mega is nice. Lots of vapor production and flavor is on point. I never tried a Nautilus so I can't compare but the kanger is great. It looks pretty cool too.

Man this kanger aerotank mega is nice. Lots of vapor production and flavor is on point. I never tried a Nautilus so I can't compare but the kanger is great. It looks pretty cool too.

I see that the Mega holds 3.7ml of ejuice and the Nautilus mini holds 3ml ...I would love a detailed comparison between the two for us non-dripping people such as myself.

Went ahead and bought the iTaste VV & Vision Spinner for 47 shipped :D

Too bad my creamsicle killer juice(favorite one) got washed in the washing machine without the cap :\

I said i was content with my Magneto mod, but watching reviews on the 4nine mod has got me wanting to get one so bad 
devil.gif

I want a manhattan by ameravape but don't know if I want that to be my first authentic.
I wouldn't mind owning one that has "FU" on it. Supposedly ameravape owed the manufacturer money and wouldn't payup, so that's his way of getting back at them.
Also, has anyone here tried unicorn milk by cuttwood?
Everywhere I look, it's getting great reviews saying it taste like strawberry milk, but i can't taste it. I just taste like a buttery flavor to it.
Could it be that my ohms are too low, vaping at a rate that kills the strawberry flavor to it?
I got a bottle called bunny milk from a store that makes it's own liquid and I can taste the strawberry but there's a chemical after taste, almost like they're not using good quality stuff. I don't get that taste from unicorn milk, space jam, or my mastermind elixir and I feel like it's because they use top quality stuff.

Where do you guys get your wires from? Been meaning to start doing my own builds from now on, but have to grab a few things before i do. Recommendations on small torches would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance!

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/studies-reveal-health-risks-e-cigarettes

“There’s no such thing as a safe cigarette.” This is a line that has been used to describe menthols, filtered cigarettes, and slims, but it also applies to the latest product for smokers: electronic cigarettes. They have been widely heralded by users and manufacturers as a completely harmless smoking alternative, but there isn’t much research to back up that statement. Recent studies have shown that they still contain tiny particles that can irritate lung tissue and could cause disease.

Modern electronic cigarettes have been available for a decade and have been booming in popularity. Unlike traditional cigarettes, e-cigs don’t burn dried tobacco leaves doused in nearly 600 additives; 69 of which are carcinogenic. Instead, a battery-powered device heats a liquid solution (called e-liquid) of nicotine and flavors, creating an aerosol that is inhaled to simulate the physical sensation of smoking in a process known as “vaping”.

Higher end models of e-cigs allow the user to adjust the voltage from the battery, which regulates the intensity of the heating element. As the solution gets hotter, it intensifies the effect of the nicotine hit. Unfortunately, these higher temperatures also affect the glycerin and propylene glycol used as solvents within the e-liquid, converting them to carbonyls found in cigarettes such as formaldehyde and acetaldehyde.

Earlier this year, a study found that increasing an e-cig’s voltage from 3.2V to 4.8V while using an e-liquid with both solvents produced almost as much formaldehyde as a traditional cigarette. While the human body produces formaldehyde as a byproduct of normal metabolic activity in the cells, it is suspected of being carcinogenic when inhaled. The same study also found that at lower voltages, e-cigs produced up to 800 times less formaldehyde than a cigarette. While this might sound a lot safer, the size of the vapor particles and the delivery method into the lungs heavily impact the risk of disease.

Particles found in inhaled cigarette smoke have a median size of 0.3-0.5 microns. Testing has found that the e-cigarette particles have a median of 0.18-0.27 microns. About 40% of these particles can travel deep into the lungs and become embedded in the alveoli, where gas exchange occurs. Even if the particle itself isn’t toxic, the size alone places a burden on the lungs and can cause disease.

As vaping is still fairly new, there just has not been enough time to do the necessary long-term studies regarding health risks. Though these early studies do hint that e-cigs are a better option than traditional smoking, that isn’t really saying a lot, because cigarettes are pretty terrible. Even if vaping is better than smoking, it doesn’t mean it’s safe. As its popularity continues to grow, it is important to understand the full risk associated with vaping for both the user and those exposed to the vapor secondhand.

Read more at http://www.iflscience.com/health-an...health-risks-e-cigarettes#SMZdlGrkcKlgPJvx.99

^^ I'm not sure if the article was saying that vaping is just as bad as smoking, but I can't tell you how much better I feel after smoking for over 20 years.

No weezing, no smokers cough, I'm not even addicted to nicotine anymore as I'm starting to use zero nic juice. I'm not too sure about the scientific effects, but the olé eye ball test say that vaping is 1000 times more healthy than smoking.

Also, has anyone here tried unicorn milk by cuttwood?
Everywhere I look, it's getting great reviews saying it taste like strawberry milk, but i can't taste it. I just taste like a buttery flavor to it.
Could it be that my ohms are too low, vaping at a rate that kills the strawberry flavor to it?
Unicorn Milk is bomb. You definitely have something weird going on. What setup are you using?

Man this Sundae Fundae from Mr. Good Vape is honestly the best juice I've ever had. Never had a juice with this much flavor.

Back
Top Bottom