Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Griffin rba >

Highly recommend I'm done with pre made coils

My roomate has one I built I really like it. Going to grab one when my local does their 50% off hardware.. Could always just order one for around the same price I'm just in no hurry.

I think vaping gave me bronchitis. Layely i been having a real bad cough. Googled vaping and bronchitis and supposedly they are tied together. I been vaping for maybe 3 years and this is the first time.

Made me consider quitting smoking and vaping all together

Here is my fav juice , my pico and my ipvd2 with beloved delta 2.
Lol the d2 looks like ive been knife fighting with it.
As you can tell im one of those people that has literally crushed a phone in an otterbox :smh:
Dear joytech... If you make a delta 3...maybe gimme top fill, make the juice easier to see and improve the slight delay.....Other than that im still happy with this.
Almost 2 years no smoking now.
View media item 2165692

titanium tea titanium tea check out the Uwell Crown 1. Top and bottom fill and one of the best tanks out imo. I've used quite a few and this is my favorite, I have 2 of them. Like $22 on myvaporstore.

I bought the rda section for my delta 2 and am suprised how much I like it better than the stock coils. 

Especially the ti temp control stock coils. Those are so trash . 

I think only boredom will have me switching this out now

Need batteries. Any good sites ? I wanted the $5 Samsung joints but they back ordered on illmun

has anyone used Gray Scale Liquids?  I just started using  them, their prices are really cheap plus they always have a deals going up to 60% off sometimes

the ones I've tried, Extreme Menthol, Blueberry, Raspberry, and Strawberry lemonades have been really good

i'm trying to give up these cigs once and for all

grayscaleliquids.com

vapes.com and juishy.com have a sale on their juices too 100ml for $10.  It might be sold out on vapes, but I think  they're still available on juishy

My Vape shop been selling CBD oil over the counter and they cant keep it in stock. Anyone tried it yet?

My Vape shop been selling CBD oil over the counter and they cant keep it in stock. Anyone tried it yet?

I haven't. But it isn't psychoactive. I'd like to try it to see if it has any of the noticeable benefits it's touted for.

yea I know. But dude at the shop was like its good for anxiety and other things but wont get you high. Said they were $45 for a 15ml i think mad expensive

Got my first vaporizer on the way... V2 Series 7 Pro

Theyre taking forever to ship. Label was created on Tuesd and it still hasnt shipped out. Pissing me off cause I just grabbed a zip and cant wait to try em out

Will be checking out this thread. Im coming from blunts daily, theyre harsh on my throat and dont take the best. And i dont really like tobacco so im trying to be a little cleaner. Interested to see how vape life goes

Anyone still vaping? :nerd:

Helped me get off the blunts and tree and ive become a fanatic. What juices and modd you guys using?

I don't use mine at all anymore, mostly because I don't take the time to get new liquid.
Do plan on getting a e-hookah head to switch from shisha to avoid having to deal with charcoal and it'll just be an easier setup

I only use mine at work or when im in public places ...still blow trees and been thinking about trying tree oil or tree infused juice.

I've been using the XMAX Starry vape for a few weeks now. Similar to a Pax but cheaper and presumably not as many bells and whistles.

Capable of using dry herb and oils, but I've only been using herb thus far and scared to try the oils. It's a great, discreet little device that I have used everywhere.

I'm permanently about that vape life. Smoke is for cavemen.

Back
Top Bottom