Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Just put in my first order to start & get my feet wet :smokin :smokin Also ordered a 5pck of clearo's and a 3 juice sampler pack from another site.
View media item 439521Crazy that they have already shipped too

Last edited:
QUICK CHEAP SALE. i have 10 mini vapes i need to get rid of, accepting trades in 9.5-10.5 or supreme apparel in XL or hats/backpacks/towels etc $45-55 each for the full set depending what tank or 2 for $80 hit me up asap! price includes shipping.

Last edited:
^ I wouldn't cop that. My boy went to a local store and thought he was getting an ego. He literally broke 3 of them in 3 weeks. Looks like the exact same model 

Nah i don't have any. I saw them on instagram going for $40. Thanks for the info though.
Hey igots0l3 does your friend have the 3rd from the left in stock at his Vallejo store and do you know the cost? View media item 441599

Last edited:
appreciate the help fam

i know HOW to rebuild. I'm looking for WHY to use ___ wicks, WHAT changes with ____gauge kanthal. ect

done a lil lurking on ECF and youtube tutorials but im feeling like everybody already knows what they talking about and just explaining how to do dif methods.

im just a curious muh fuh looking for that perfect vape

the gauge of the kanthal wire and how many times you wrap your wick will determine your ohm's/heat. For example, let's say if you use 30g and do 4 wraps, you'll more or less end up around .9 to 1 ohm. Now if you take some 28g (thicker wire) and do a 4 wrap build, it'll bring you to around .7-.8 ohms. So the thicker the wire, the more times you would wrap the coil to achieve similar ohms for a thinner wire.

you should experiment though, different types of builds/wraps/wick configurations, etc. Some people like vaping at super low ohms (.2-.4), some like to build in the 1 ohm range. It's all personal preference. I personally build around .8-1.0 ohms.

If you're not using a mechanical mod and you're using something like a Provari, you'll have to build your coils above 1-1.5 ohms to get a nice vape. Provari can't read coils below 0.8 ohms, and even then you probably won't be able to bring the voltage higher than 3.2v

Does anyone have a Provari? Thinking long and hard about upgrading to the 'best' PV as I started out using v2 cigs, then an ego  twist, and now a Vamo. Is it a worthy upgrade from the Vamo?

the gauge of the kanthal wire and how many times you wrap your wick will determine your ohm's/heat. For example, let's say if you use 30g and do 4 wraps, you'll more or less end up around .9 to 1 ohm. Now if you take some 28g (thicker wire) and do a 4 wrap build, it'll bring you to around .7-.8 ohms. So the thicker the wire, the more times you would wrap the coil to achieve similar ohms for a thinner wire.

you should experiment though, different types of builds/wraps/wick configurations, etc. Some people like vaping at super low ohms (.2-.4), some like to build in the 1 ohm range. It's all personal preference. I personally build around .8-1.0 ohms.

If you're not using a mechanical mod and you're using something like a Provari, you'll have to build your coils above 1-1.5 ohms to get a nice vape. Provari can't read coils below 0.8 ohms, and even then you probably won't be able to bring the voltage higher than 3.2v

THANK YOU. just the type of info ive been looking for. i know its all preference but i like to know everything about what im doing. i found alot of other good info for anyone looking to get into building, ill post it later.

Does anyone have a Provari? Thinking long and hard about upgrading to the 'best' PV as I started out using v2 cigs, then an ego  twist, and now a Vamo. Is it a worthy upgrade from the Vamo?

never heard anyone say anything bad about a provari. for me tho, mech mods >>

for any1 still looking to pickup a kanger pro tank, sunvapers dot com just dropped the price to 13.99$ got both mine from them.

never heard anyone say anything bad about a provari. for me tho, mech mods >>

Anyone know how often they release new versions? I see v2.5 has been out for over a year now..gonna be pissed if i pull the trigger and v3 is on the way 

Don't buy an aga-s guys. Thing is a piece of crap. The screw is too little for the negative end of the wire. It's impossible to get it connected good. The top cap constantly slips off too. Just overall a piece of ****. Should have just saved and got a did. I need a screw on top cap.

finally broke my vape virginity. went to a spot on jamaica ave called VapeNY. people who work there were really cool and informative. might have a shop open up by the LES possibly in the next few month.

bought me a starter kit of an eGo-T with atomizer. since i dont smoke tobacco, (only on those rarest occasions) bought 2 flavors with 0 nicotine, juicy fruit and watermelon.

Anyone order off myfreedomsmokes yet?

Also anyone know a good website for ego-c wraps? I went through some off a google search but didnt like any

Last edited:
Don't buy an aga-s guys. Thing is a piece of crap. The screw is too little for the negative end of the wire. It's impossible to get it connected good. The top cap constantly slips off too. Just overall a piece of ****. Should have just saved and got a did. I need a screw on top cap.

dont have one but is the top held on by o-rings? take some tweezers and pull un the o-ring to stretch it out. should work

Finally in the game :smokin. Got a 3 pack of flavors and an evod on the way. 1 full day without a newport (usually a pack a day)
View media item 443883
I actually like it. Thought when I woke up this am that I would try and smoke a cig, but nope!

Last edited:

dont have one but is the top held on by o-rings? take some tweezers and pull un the o-ring to stretch it out. should work
Yeah i used some Teflon tape under it. It worked a little still not great. The crappy screws are the biggest issue.

Back
Top Bottom