Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by Anubis38

That's one more inch to put on the ground.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by Jking0821

And if you saw the Maidana fight you know he can take a punch
It's really early, and I'm worried I just woke up my neighbors with my laughter after I read this.

Physically he can take shots and that fight did prove it.

His face was badly messed up.  And he never got knocked out.  Mentally he couldn't take the punches....thats why he quit....but physically he got rocked and still never got knocked out.

http://www.insidehboboxin...s-keys-to-the-fight.html

Another good read actually giving some credentials to the argument lol.

3. Punch with power: If he’s going to discourage this kid, Floyd is going to have to punch with authority. He has to have full power on his punches. He can’t do that thing he sometimes does where he pulls back as he punches. Even Floyd himself said, “If I had really opened up all the way on Shane Mosley, I would probably have knocked him out.

Floyd's punching power are usually those short hooks when the opponent is coming in. Look for him to do that in the fight. Also, Victor is the southpaw, the shoulder roll against a southpaw is only so effective, if Victor sets it up with the Jab, the left hand can get thru the shoulder roll a few times and may hurt Floyd.

Floyd's punching power are usually those short hooks when the opponent is coming in. Look for him to do that in the fight. Also, Victor is the southpaw, the shoulder roll against a southpaw is only so effective, if Victor sets it up with the Jab, the left hand can get thru the shoulder roll a few times and may hurt Floyd.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

This dude stuntin for the troops on 24/7.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Thats my dude... but that was so
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Even I was sitting there like "this N' cant be serious."

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

This dude stuntin for the troops on 24/7.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Thats my dude... but that was so
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Even I was sitting there like "this N' cant be serious."

It's really early, and I'm worried I just woke up my neighbors with my laughter after I read this.
Well jking isnt wrong.
We saw he can take a punch with the Berto fight.

He was just a mental ****** with Maidana and was probably intimidated by him.

Well jking isnt wrong.
We saw he can take a punch with the Berto fight.

He was just a mental ****** with Maidana and was probably intimidated by him.

BTW, why would you have 3-4 white Rolls, the same make & model (as seen on 24/7)? I guess when you got cash to burn, you can rock cars like that.

BTW, why would you have 3-4 white Rolls, the same make & model (as seen on 24/7)? I guess when you got cash to burn, you can rock cars like that.

This past episode of 24/7 was the first time I was ever bored from all of money's scenes. Dude is usually comedy or entertaining but I just didn't see that this time.

This past episode of 24/7 was the first time I was ever bored from all of money's scenes. Dude is usually comedy or entertaining but I just didn't see that this time.

Maybe I'm reaching here, but, in the last 24/7, did anyone notice how gassed Ortiz was after sparring 10 rounds?
That can't be good, right?
If anything, I thought fighters sparred more than 12 rounds to get their stamina up...

I think Floyd can get the knockout in this fight...

Maybe I'm reaching here, but, in the last 24/7, did anyone notice how gassed Ortiz was after sparring 10 rounds?
That can't be good, right?
If anything, I thought fighters sparred more than 12 rounds to get their stamina up...

I think Floyd can get the knockout in this fight...

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

The gimmick is old and hes running out of entertaining ways to be the "bad guy" to hype the fight. Honestly, he probably shouldve said something about the janky way Ortiz treated Garcia. But istead hes just stunting like usual and playing imaginary money-phone games with 50. Its boring, and stale. 
Hell, if he wanted more hype and ratings, he shouldve let his pops back in the gym, that wouldve caused some fireworks and pleased some viewers.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

The gimmick is old and hes running out of entertaining ways to be the "bad guy" to hype the fight. Honestly, he probably shouldve said something about the janky way Ortiz treated Garcia. But istead hes just stunting like usual and playing imaginary money-phone games with 50. Its boring, and stale. 
Hell, if he wanted more hype and ratings, he shouldve let his pops back in the gym, that wouldve caused some fireworks and pleased some viewers.

I mean after seeing PAC smash mosely I then heard a interview where PAC said he could have eneded it rounds earlier but henwant to give the fans the most bang for their buck there is no doubt he is the best right now
Pacquiao trolled you

I mean after seeing PAC smash mosely I then heard a interview where PAC said he could have eneded it rounds earlier but henwant to give the fans the most bang for their buck there is no doubt he is the best right now
Pacquiao trolled you

I'm not understanding why anyone thinks Floyd will KO Ortiz - Or even any legitimate welterweight contender for that matter.

His last TKO was Hatton (who was way undersized) and before that his last TKO was in 2005!

Will Floyd win the fight? Great chance he will - but when i see people saying he will knock out Ortiz, who has taken power-shots from Berto and Maidana (two KO artist) makes me think they are just talking as brainlessly and silly as floyd does on 24/7.

I can't even recall the last time he hit a welterweight and made them stagger. He knocked a lightweight down in Marquez, and he hopped up before the referee even actually begin counting.

If you are truly boxing fans, i'm not sure what you guys are seeing to make you say that.

I'm not understanding why anyone thinks Floyd will KO Ortiz - Or even any legitimate welterweight contender for that matter.

His last TKO was Hatton (who was way undersized) and before that his last TKO was in 2005!

Will Floyd win the fight? Great chance he will - but when i see people saying he will knock out Ortiz, who has taken power-shots from Berto and Maidana (two KO artist) makes me think they are just talking as brainlessly and silly as floyd does on 24/7.

I can't even recall the last time he hit a welterweight and made them stagger. He knocked a lightweight down in Marquez, and he hopped up before the referee even actually begin counting.

If you are truly boxing fans, i'm not sure what you guys are seeing to make you say that.

Back
Top Bottom