***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

I agree with AKA....

Cuz dude really be feeling himself cuz he get songs early...

Like he just sits at his computer all day pressing the refresh button on the email...

Like #comeonson stop leaking people sh** and getta life.

Sampler is out anyway from what I saw on 2dopeboyz. Either way, if you have it Illionaire, is it good? I have high hopes for this joint

Originally Posted by franchise3

Sampler is out anyway from what I saw on 2dopeboyz. Either way, if you have it Illionaire, is it good? I have high hopes for this joint

wink.gif

Originally Posted by wildout4

is it just me or is wale sensitive

roll.gif
+$$% wale he's a bum.. lol cudi tried to give him some advice...wanhhh wanhhhh people dont like me wanhhhh wanhhhh they tired of my nike boots
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Mirrors with Bun B has leaked...

just saw this on nahright. hopefully the whole album doesnt leak in the next two weeks, trying extremely hard not to listen to any of these leaks adn jsut pickthis up when it drops.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i like mirrors.

nice song and he wasnt trying hard to go over ur head...nice and simple and smooth
Word.

Album should be from everything I heard so far
pimp.gif

i think i may buy it off the strength of my hometown... the last cd i bought was late registration

I remember when Wale was the most talked about artist on here, guess that was in part to him being a member of the community. Damn yall some turncoats, everyother post about the dude be on some f--- Wale, Wale's lame... I've never downloaded 1 song from dude nor do I follow his music so this is just my viewfrom the outside looking in.

Build you up, to break you down I guess.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

2DB has an entire tracklist + sampler...so the entire album has to have leaked.
nerd.gif

downloading it as i type this...

and no im not gonna pass links cuz i dont like wale or his fans
laugh.gif
i don't download music from artists i don't like...am i missing something.

Back
Top Bottom