official water thread

If i cant drink it, think ill bathe in it? Its coming from the same place dude. It is WATER.

Been looking for glass voss bottles to reuse, but not trying to drop $27 on Amazon for 3 b

Looked into the nalgene and don't like that it can't fit in a car cup holder.

What's wrong with bottled water? I'm drinking one now.
Better off just installing a reverse osmosis machine in your house. Most bottled is just that. Plus there's the plastic issue. I'd install one in my house but I've been too lazy/cheap to just do it.

I've been drinking a lot more water this past week. It is literally life on earth, almost everything needs it.

But yea, started just re-using my plastic water bottles with tap water then put them in the fridge. :smokin

I got 3 five gallon jugs in the garage i just re-fill

20 cents a gallon. Water tastes better too lol

I've been drinking nothing but water (a few sips a alcohol here n there)

And no juice, soda, energy drink or nothing for the past 2 months and 3 weeks and counting.

It's been great, only set back is literally your breath don't get that sweet freshness from those sugar drinks.

But aqua is official

Seeing that ice is frozen water, what I'm about to say IS NOT off topic

With summer coming, I'm sure yall know all the right moves with ice cubes if you know what I'm saying :pimp: :pimp: (on the ladies)

Can't wait for that humid funk weather to hit. That box fan in the window weather. That 2 showers a day weather :pimp:

point of this thread is what?

Water almost derailed the I Never Knew That thread so da kid took initiative.

Hamilton is apart of the Greater Cincinnati area and they supposedly have the cleanest tap water in the country.

Funny thing is Hamilton is a mix of hood and trailer trash herion addicts.

They don't deserve that fine filtration.

Bums takin up all the good tap :smh:

Fillin they little kiddie pools outside their trailers....cookin crack.....makin horrible kool aid smh.

They dont deserve that tap :smh:

Last edited:
Finally put together my water drinking set up

Nalgene HDPE 1 Liter
Sleeve to insulate cold water and keep from sweating
Capcap lid and Nalgene OTF lid to experiment
And a bottle brush off amazon

Did a lot of research and think this will be the best solution for me. I wanted to get a hydro flask but didn't seem durable and like I could find a good lid for the size I wanted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom