Official Western Conference Finals Game 3: 5/23 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 5:30PM PST ABC

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

yall are corny saying $%!* the haters saying it like you proving a point
roll.gif

roll.gif

Lebron is the best player in the NBA.
grin.gif
go brush your hair...

how the %@+% you not know how to inbound the ball at this level??? LOL

kobe carried the team, damn exhausted.
pau did his thing, waiting for bynum...
melo couldnt get going, very un-billups like game, jr where you at?

i predicted a split in denver, are lakers gonna have that killer instinct, will the nuggets revert back to their past ways and self destruct?

refs to quick on the techs, need to chill with them

good series, coming down to the last few possessions

Originally Posted by Burns1923

I can't believe the Nuggets had an 8 point lead and handed this game over.

Unfreakinbelievable.
They're weak mentally...and the Karl is an idiot

See you Monday

LETS GO NUGGETS!

Originally Posted by Executive76

Unfreakinbelievable.

Yep, you could see it down the stretch. All of those missed shots around the basket, flubbed possessions... it was awful to watch.

Single coverage on Pau? Gimme a break. Get the ball out of his hands! How stupid do you have to be to let a 7 footer beat you with jumpshots?

And, of course, Kobe just had to jack up that 3. Had to. Couldn't resist.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by Dee Are E

2vshkc2.gif

11iempe.gif

You're welcome
laugh.gif
What was the 1st one about.... I missed that

I think it was when Farmar traveled and threw the ball out of bounds and got a tech

anyway, overall i think this was a good game. This is still a exctining series and I wish it would hurry and end but I wouldnt be surprised if it still went7. Ariza is money, from hitting big shots to shooting the gaps in the passing lanes.

Our problem I think still lies with D. Fish, he makes bonehead decisions and his defense is pisspoor.

Originally Posted by EB4President

anyway, overall i think this was a good game. This is still a exctining series and I wish it would hurry and end but I wouldnt be surprised if it still went 7. Ariza is money, from hitting big shots to shooting the gaps in the passing lanes.

Our problem I think still lies with D. Fish, he makes bonehead decisions and his defense is pisspoor.
agree wholeheartedly with both parts...

Ariza has really been stepping it up for us this postseason... unsung hero of this laker team
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and Derek Fisher, what to say... Phil Jackson... please give Shannon & Farmar more minutes... Fisher is not helping us very much anymore, he cant guardBillups, he takes bad shots, makes bad fouls, he just hasnt been playing well at all these past couple months

ScottHall HAS REACHED HIS POST LIMIT FOR THE NIGHT, BUT HE WANTED ME TO RELAY A MSG TO US LAKER FANS

[SHWAP] I'm sorry for clownig the Lakers early in the game, I knew they would pull out the win, I jus didn't want to jinx them........good jobLakers[SHWAP]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

MAN WELL GET EM MONDAY!!

NO BIGGIE..

LAKERS CAN GO SUCK A ......................
YOU CAN GO SUCK A ....................

LAKER FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unfreakinbelievable.

See you Monday

LETS GO NUGGETS!
funny how people before the series began were saying the NUGGETS are more aggressive and that LAKERS have no chance against it but now that we wina hard fought game, everyone is screaming FIRE KARL !!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ryda421

Unfreakinbelievable.

See you Monday

LETS GO NUGGETS!
funny how people before the series began were saying the NUGGETS are more aggressive and that LAKERS have no chance against it but now that we win a hard fought game, everyone is screaming FIRE KARL !!!!!
laugh.gif
You've never seen me post anything like that about the Lakers.

And I guess you haven't seen my sig
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom