Official Western Conference Finals Game 4: 5/25 Los Angeles Lakers @ Denver Nuggets 6:00PM PST ESPN

wooooooooooooooooooo

Nuggets
pimp.gif

the hate on kobe in the sports and training forum is unbelievable.....

lol at anybody saying kobe cant do it by himself..cause reality is..he aint doing isshhh....nobody is..THIS TEAM IS SOFT!!!

great foul bynum...but that was no flagrant..he went at the ball

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

About time someone on the Lakers gave a hard foul.

Denver been around the rim ALL night
roll.gif

if you think thats hard you must drink that LA water too huh

--yungchamp, i was not trying to psyche anyone out.
--earlier this thread i predicted nuggets by 7. All the way in the beginning before the game even started.
--its the nba. Its the conference finals. I dont expect denver to just rollover.

these refs are on a flagrant foul power trip these days...i swear these fools dont know what a flagrant foul is...somebody should flagrant foul them to letthem know what it is

what a joke.

he hit ball, how was that a flagrant?

that ****** rondo didn't get %*%+ for his fouls, and they give bynum a flagrant for hitting the ball?

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

About time someone on the Lakers gave a hard foul.

Denver been around the rim ALL night

Too bad he didn't even give a flagrant foul...that was a cupcake foul at best!

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

GIF of Kobe shaking his head at his pathetic !## team
NOW!
the hatred you have for kobe is quite sad...

you should really re-evaluate your life... just doesnt make sense how you can hate someone who doesnt give a *%#! about your existence
He hates on everyone. Salty his Celtics are out.....
which is why I'm rooting for the Orlando Magic right?? Go sit in corner son

Just clarifying. Dahntay can push Kobe in the back without making a play on the ball and no flagrant, but that is?

the big wind up was the **$%%!! running start anderson got to get to he lane. you do that to usain bolt too it's going to look like a flagrant.

Back
Top Bottom