OFFICIAL Western Conference Finals SPURS @ LAKERS Game 1

Not that this guy is about anything but posting nonsense to get Lakers fans upset (as admitted by him in PM) but...

Ah yes. I feel that my predictions will be coming true in this series, cause there's not a chance in hell that the lakers are beating the San Antonio Spurs, period.
He sure was nowhere to be seen when his prediction of a Jazz backdoor sweep failed.
Can they ban him and his troll-%#$ behavior already?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by skips kicks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Look at B Cook, Rush and Walton.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cook is doin the
eek.gif

Hoping the Lakers get this series...I swear to god if I have to watch another Spurs finals i'm going to kick a door down.
Lakers .vs. Pistons
pimp.gif

Lakers .vs. Celtics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
I've gotten phone calls from almost all of my relatives in SanAntonio today. My cousin did say he might have tickets for games 3/4, but I doubt he'll let me have them. Series should definitely be fun.

Go Lakers!

It's payback time this year for the Lakers.

The Spurs ended the Lakers last dynasty in 2003 in LA @ Staples.I know because I was at that game and remember watching Kobe & DFish walking off the courtcrying because that dynasty was over.

Now it's this Lakers team's time to end the OLD BORING Spurs current dynasty.I hope and want to see it done in game 6 on the Spurs home court.

Go Lakers !

man this is gonna be a tough series
ohwell.gif
...its a toss up...but i see thespurs experience doing it....GO LAKERS PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

i know the laker fans hate the spurs and of course manu and bowen, but i have never heard of kobe crying about bowen like carter and the rest of the players. Ihave actually heard kobe give bowen props. Any little foul this series will result in multiple pages

Look at all these Laker fans.....
roll.gif

I expect every call that is favored towards SA, if any, to be labeled BS or things of that nature...
laugh.gif

This will not be a positive experience for me so i will chip in at the end of the game most likely.

PO

why is everyone so concerned about what laker fans are gonna do?

Originally Posted by PO2345

Look at all these Laker fans.....
roll.gif

I expect every call that is favored towards SA, if any, to be labeled BS or things of that nature...
laugh.gif

This will not be a positive experience for me so i will chip in at the end of the game most likely.

PO

Im with you P. I'll have to come in and throw my 2 cents in after the game since I'll be at the bar runnin my mouth to the Laker fans. lol
This will NOT be a cakewalk for either team. Depending on who does a better job of dictating pace and which players show up.....this has the potential to be avery disheartening series for me.
Dont get me wrong I believe in the Spurs .....but I also respect the Lakers and what they have done this season and in the playoffs up to this point.
I cant wait.
Go Spurs !

im glad the spurs are our opponents. there is no team i would rather be eliminated by than the spurs....

people hate the champs. thats how its always been. its jealousy...

i am a realistic laker fan and the better team is the spurs.

officiating should continue to be atrocious in favor of the home team. that way the celtics are guaranteed to win the title this year...

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

It's payback time this year for the Lakers.

The Spurs ended the Lakers last dynasty in 2003 in LA @ Staples.I know because I was at that game and remember watching Kobe & DFish walking off the court crying because that dynasty was over.

Now it's this Lakers team's time to end the OLD BORING Spurs current dynasty.I hope and want to see it done in game 6 on the Spurs home court.

Go Lakers !

the lakers paid back with fishers .04 the next year
pimp.gif

nba-lakers.jpg

kobe is the greatest athlete to walk perpendicular to the earth's surface whilst the earth is spinning in orbit.

second only to tiger woods

this is going to heart wrenching trying to choose between these two teams

on the one hand manu & tony parker are my dudes, but so are pau and kobe

this can easily go either way, but i just hope it will be a good series (you know it will be)

traffic must be a @%###...American Idol Finale is going on at Nokia Theatre across from Staples.

fisher - no early foul trouble. if he does, I expect Farmar to do better than last series, at the very least.

can't wait to see Ariza.

Back
Top Bottom