Official What Did You GIVE for Christmas? vol. giving>getting

I only had one person in mind for giving presents, after certain events I don't think it would be appropriate any more.

I bought gifts for all members in my family but the main ones that count are ...
Mother : Clothes , Jewelry , Entertainment Center
Sister : Clothes , Shoes , Jewelry , Purse

I gave my family a digital frame with pictures from throughout our lives. I gave my middle brother and his wife the remote for it. I gave my oldest brother andhis wife the adapter for it. They were both like "Huh?" But of course, they faked like they were happy haha. It was great. Then I gave my parents theactual frame. After it was put together, we huddled around it and reminisced about the pictures for a good while. Oh, and I got it engraved separately atThings Remembered.

smile.gif
this thread makes me happy

uh my mom wanted a bathrobe
i got my dad an itouch
i got my aunt some really pretty swarovski flower thing & socks
my grandfather (i guess you can call him that) an expensive bottle of wine, since he likes tat sorta thang
my friend a bottle of patron silver
my moms bf a bottle of chivas
and my grandma this godiva basket & she wanted kitchen towels so i got her like an apron and towels and potholders and whatnot
and my other grandmother collects swarovski things so i got this cute lil kitten
and my secret santa uggs

and i gave my boyfriend herpes. the gift that keeps on giving.

jay kay

i dont have a boyfriend

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

smile.gif
this thread makes me happy <

i dont have a boyfriend

jay kay

Its " RICO7JT "
laugh.gif

Aw how sweet baby ... and I LOVE YOU too

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

smile.gif

i dont have a boyfriend

jay kay

Its " RICO7JT "
laugh.gif

you edited out the part where i said i gave you herpes.

merry christmas
smile.gif

and i'm pregnant.

and a happy new year
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

smile.gif

i dont have a boyfriend

jay kay

Its " RICO7JT "
laugh.gif

you edited out the part where i said i gave you herpes.

merry christmas
smile.gif

and i'm pregnant.

and a happy new year
grin.gif

SSSSHHHHH Dont tell everyone ...
roll.gif
... I cant wait for the baby to come ... Sorry I cant be there with you right now , busy working ... I well send thechild support money tho .
Happy New Years , Thats my birthday baby dont forget .

I only bought presents for my family and close friends. I did buy a shirt for one of my close friends that was not expecting anything from me, she told me thatit made her day...pretty good feeling I guess.

smile.gif
this thread makes me happy

uh my mom wanted a bathrobe
i got my dad an itouch
i got my aunt some really pretty swarovski flower thing & socks
my grandfather (i guess you can call him that) an expensive bottle of wine, since he likes tat sorta thang
my friend a bottle of patron silver
my moms bf a bottle of chivas
and my grandma this godiva basket & she wanted kitchen towels so i got her like an apron and towels and potholders and whatnot
and my other grandmother collects swarovski things so i got this cute lil kitten
and my secret santa uggs

and i gave my boyfriend herpes. the gift that keeps on giving.

jay kay

i dont have a boyfriend

laugh.gif

My whole family trades alcohol for christmas.
smh.gif

Damn everyone heres making me feel broke as %#$!. All I could afford was some $5 earrings and $4 hand lotion for my mom. Dad aint getting %#$!. Sister aintgetting %#$!. Anyone else? lol.
frown.gif

dad- leather gloves
mom- digital picture frame
Brother 1- coffe mug, belt, STF levis
Brother 2-camo thermals, STF levis, Giants fitted

nqsfo.jpg

Bought my mom this coin bank that counts your money as well as groups the coins together (my mom collects change). Bought her the usual church hat which was$130. This has become redundant as I buy her like 2 hats EVERY Christmas and birthday so I decided to think outside the box and I went a bought her a PC. And Iknow ya'll gone thrash me about copping an eMachine but it was super cheap, I have a 3 year warranty, and my mom calls the Internet the "World WideWeb". She's computer illiterate. She's only going to use the thing to go to CNN and read up on Obama stuff. And I bought her 3 cards that aregoing to bring her to tears.

Everyone else got gift cards...

I just got my mom a card, my girl a bracelet, anklet and a framed picture of us together. Yeah times are rough foreal.

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

Best friend: iPod classic. Louis Vuitton case, 11/12 package
Her mom/sister: Nintendo Wii
Brothers: Xbox 360
Mom/Dad: Nike Stuff/Blu-rays
Random Friend: Flint XIIIs (her favorite shoe)
I'll see what i get tomorrow. Ive grown up to enjoy giving much more than receiving
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

nqsfo.jpg

Bought my mom this coin bank that counts your money as well as groups the coins together (my mom collects change). Bought her the usual church hat which was $130. This has become redundant as I buy her like 2 hats EVERY Christmas and birthday so I decided to think outside the box and I went a bought her a PC. And I know ya'll gone thrash me about copping an eMachine but it was super cheap, I have a 3 year warranty, and my mom calls the Internet the "World Wide Web". She's computer illiterate. She's only going to use the thing to go to CNN and read up on Obama stuff. And I bought her 3 cards that are going to bring her to tears.

Everyone else got gift cards...

you did the right thing by giving her an emachines. no reason to give her a decked out computer that wont be used to it's fullest potential.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by ShoeHefner5

Best friend: iPod classic. Louis Vuitton case, 11/12 package
Her mom/sister: Nintendo Wii
Brothers: Xbox 360
Mom/Dad: Nike Stuff/Blu-rays
Random Friend: Flint XIIIs (her favorite shoe)
I'll see what i get tomorrow. Ive grown up to enjoy giving much more than receiving
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
^QFT!!!

If I get zero for Christmas today, it means a hill of beans to me because I brought joy and happiness to others and that is enough for me. Their smiles aretheir gifts to me.

Grandad - SwissCard Classic
Mother - Toiletries
Grandmother - Toiletries
Sister - Toiletries
Dad - Becker Season 1

Mom
- Minnie Mouse plush (like 5 feet tall)
- Disney snow globe

Pop
- Red Ryder BB Gun
- Set of bar stools (more like a house gift)

Bro
- Race car track set
- Disney snow globe for their house

Bro's Wife
- Snow white doll

Little sister
- 2 board games
- Hannah Montana stuff

G/F : 11 Disney dvds (Beauty & Beast, Lady & Tramp 1 n 2, Alice in Wonderland, Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Lil Mermaid, Kung Fu Panda, Lion King 1 1/2,Cars, Lilo & Stitch)
-2 all day passes to Disney
-Christmas Tigger stuffed animal
-Gold Chanel bellybutton ring
- Juicy Couture perfume

Mom- Foot massage and soaker

Dad- David Wright Mets home jersey

Dad- The Shawshank Redemption and Dirty Harry on Blu ray
Mom- Lotions and soaps
Brother- $30 gift card from Target
Girlfriend- Chanel make up, North Face Denali Hoodie, Reef purse, Rainbow sandals, Back to the Future Trilogy and Mama Mia on DVD
Grandmother- Candles

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Threads like this depress me. I made a thread around mid-November titled something like 'What are you GIVING for Christmas?', and it didn't last very long at all. But the 'What do you want for Christmas? thread? Huge.

ohwell.gif

Anyways... sorry for being a Debbie Downer.

To answer your question:

wife:
- Garmin Nuvi 200 GPS
- Prince Caspian dvd
- Victoria Secret giftcard
- remote starter for the car; I had to make an appointment for Monday

supervisor (yes, she's hot as FIRE
laugh.gif
)
- Led Zeppelin bandana
- The Icewind Dale trilogy
- a license plate airbrushed with pirate crap on it, and it says 'It's a pirates life for me' (she's CRAZY into pirates)

15 month old son
- lots
- and lots
- and lots of toys

Definitely too many toys, but this is his first Christmas where he can rip off the paper himself. Last year, he was barely 3 months old at Christmas, and it was really us opening stuff. This year, he;s already been to his grandparents, and he loved tearing open presents.

He won't be having a Christmas every year like he did this year, though. Call me mean. I don't care.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
I know i'm late and all but...Ska, you know damn well that gift card to V.secrets is not so much a gift to the wife, as it is a gift toyou...
wink.gif
wink.gif

mom--brown leather dansko merrie's (she wears her black pair almost everyday, so i figured she would like a brown pair too) & a picture frame (3pictures total in the frame) with me and my twin brother in our caps/gowns as well as our school colors (we both graduated this year) to put in her office...weknew she would want a picture frame once she saw dad's so we got her one too, but we're not going to give it to her until about 3 hours after dad openshis...so she can say how much she wants it first, then we'll bring it out and give it to her, haha.

dad--picture frame (3 pictures total in the frame) with me and my twin brother in our caps/gowns as well as our school colors (we both graduated this year) toput in his office...different pictures from those in my mom's frame.

twin bro--nothing. we don't get each other gifts for birthday/christmas etc. we have the same birthday and we both receive gifts on christmas, so it iskind of pointless to get each other a gift...so we get together and buy gifts for others instead.

aunt 1--purse

aunt 2--polo ralph lauren sweatshirt

grandma 1--robe

grandma 2--address book...the one she has now is falling apart

other family member's got gifts from our entire family as a whole, don't feel like listing them all.

we (my bro and i) did well with christmas gifts this year...i think everyone will love what we got them.

-waystinthyme

Future GF: Her perfume.
Mother: 2 scarf/hat/glove combo, my college crew neck, and some comfy slippers
Father: 49er T-Shirt, Hoody, Filipino T-Shirt, my college crew neck
Brother: Batman Begins DVD, The Dark Knight DVD, After shave lotion
Bestfriend: 40 Year old Virgin DVD

Back
Top Bottom