IX
I
II

:pimp:
pimp.gif
...ITS BEEN DEAD

olympic VII's
WANTED:
The North Face Hot Shot black/black 2003 version, or any other version other then the current ones.

IIIs.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

Nothing can come close to a pair of Bred 11's :pimp:
pimp.gif
I Always Buy 3 Pairs. One To Wear, One To Stare, And One To Break Your Neck

I used to think XIs were so over-hyped. But, now that I have a pair, I see why. XI is my favorite, Concords in particular
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

VII-bourdeaux
VIII-aquas
XII-white red
XVI-All colors
XVII-All colors

let me buy your vnds olympic gold dunk highs, white melvins, pusheads,sz 11 or 10.5

The white red XII are the best IMO. I wish they would retro them anytime soon. But they wont so im still looking for some in a decent prize.
2hi8pah.jpg

cement 3s!!! ( iguanas as we used to call 'em back in the day in the PI )
concord 11s are a close second...

The Militaries,they were my first pair of brand spanking new Jordans that my g-ma got me for Xmas in the 6th grade. They will always have a place in my heart
Wanted sz 11 or 11.5
00 Retro VI Infrareds
00 Retro V blk/mtslvr or Wht/Fire
99Retro IV Blk/Cmt or Wht/cmt
01Retro III blk/cmt
retro IX wht/blk/red

Blk/Red XI
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

the VIs. they were my first js back in 1991. started it all for me...
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

Far and away the Black/Silver V's.... My 1st pair in size 5.5 way way back in the day. Now im sitting on 2 purrs of the retros in size 11, My J collection has come full circle :D
happy.gif

To Ball in I swear by the XIX's but out of my 50+ pairs i stand by the V's and i own alot of fresh J's....

Infrared VI's
Fire Red V's
Space Jam XI's
True Blue III's
Concord XI's
White/Black IV's

Last edited:
Jordan IV's, just got the militaries my parents wouldn't get me when I was 9. >:
mad.gif
I had to get BK knights instead. >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom