Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

2 random questions..but where did the yellow in the cardinals..and the purple black/red come from?

Originally Posted by pwrend

2 random questions..but where did the yellow in the cardinals..and the purple black/red come from?
Nowhere specific. It was just the color combo that Nike used. You gotta remember that the early 90's were a time of wild and vibrant colors.

the GOAT looking so darn good with the Concord XI's. pics never gets old.FIRE............
pimp.gif

THANKS RED

I dont wanna sift through the pages but I have a question that has probably been answered? 
When and why did MJ wear Air Flight Ones in the playoff game? 1995? and why?

Originally Posted by J2Legend

I dont wanna sift through the pages but I have a question that has probably been answered? 
When and why did MJ wear Air Flight Ones in the playoff game? 1995? and why?
The answer to your question is literally in the FIRST post. Scroll down a lil, man.

no one rocks js but the man him self great pics its amazing how he just wore his kicks to play the game he loved

fellas, is there a pic out there of him wearing flip III's, white/stealth XXIII's or mars IV's

Waddup guys. I have tons of rare MJ photos and I found some in this thread that I've never seen, BUT is it me or is it super rare for me to find pics of MJ in the white infrareds VIs??

Love this thread to death!

Originally Posted by mike23theking

btw... add the white/black/red I's to the list for 1998.

his last game in the "Mecca".

ejseq8.jpg
I love this pic so much, if any of you have read "For the Love of the Game" Jordan says he brought them to MSG in his bag because he thought he'd wear something special in his last game at the garden...and the shoes were size 9!

I think Ahmad Rashad said they were size 13 on the NBC broadcast, which was a hal-size small for MJ.

Originally Posted by Sdot73

I love this pic so much, if any of you have read "For the Love of the Game" Jordan says he brought them to MSG in his bag because he thought he'd wear something special in his last game at the garden...and the shoes were size 9!

There's no way he fit into a size 9. 12's maybe, but not a 9. It's physically impossible, yet alone to be able to play an entire game with them on.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Waddup guys. I have tons of rare MJ photos and I found some in this thread that I've never seen, BUT is it me or is it super rare for me to find pics of MJ in the white infrareds VIs??
Here's a few....

2hs25j9.jpg

ru1w1d.jpg

16h0u3c.jpg

Originally Posted by ijapino

There's no way he fit into a size 9. 12's maybe, but not a 9. It's physically impossible, yet alone to be able to play an entire game with them on.
They were size 12's.  Then he switched to the white/red XIII's at the half.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Here's a few....

pimp.gif
 i appreciate it fam! I had a feeling that someone would post the pics that i already have, but you didn't
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by mike23theking

They were size 12's. Then heswitched tothe white/red XIII's at the half.

I'm pretty sure he played the entire game wearing the I's.

He did...he had the wht/red 13's as back up just in case but it was OG 1's all the waY! Crazy/

Back
Top Bottom