Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

Talk about taking a trip down memory lane. Thank you for the thread and pics. Brings back a ton of good memories.

OH THOSE 16s! THOSE SIXTEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wow:

clearly I love XVI's lol

Can someone pm me if they have a very high quality picture of Jordan wearing the Concords in a game. Trying to get a big poster made forward of my brothers Xmas present. Thank you

When NBA kicks were classy, black / white based models.  Without being over designed, busy, and in "look at me" juvenile, bright, ghetto colorways.

Simple, yet refined.  Sexy aesthetic, yet functional.

This is how basketball shoes should be.  A clean pair of shoes you can wear to ball, or wear with jeans.  Without worrying about snake patterns on your kicks alienating the rest of your outfit.

Or your shoes looking like a Crayola highlighter, or a bowl of fruit loops.

When NBA kicks were classy, black / white based models.  Without being over designed, busy, and in "look at me" juvenile, bright, ghetto colorways.

Simple, yet refined.  Sexy aesthetic, yet functional.

This is how basketball shoes should be.  A clean pair of shoes you can wear to ball, or wear with jeans.  Without worrying about snake patterns on your kicks alienating the rest of your outfit.

Or your shoes looking like a Crayola highlighter, or a bowl of fruit loops.
Amen to that.

So the regular season until All-Star break, he wore the Fire Red's with 3M tongue and NO 23? And then after All-Star break it went to Black Tongue and the 23? Is this correct?

So the regular season until All-Star break, he wore the Fire Red's with 3M tongue and NO 23? And then after All-Star break it went to Black Tongue and the 23? Is this correct?
yea but he wore the 3m tongue 23 pe sometimes too it was on and off so he wore this release and the cdp release basically then went to black tongue and black in the post season 

yea but he wore the 3m tongue 23 pe sometimes too it was on and off so he wore this release and the cdp release basically then went to black tongue and black in the post season 
Oh, alright thanks! The black/metallic he wore didn't have the 23 right?

its a good idea i mean why else do we wear jordans for the man and the legend if he wore one with 23 ima have one with 23 lol 

Back
Top Bottom