Official "When did MJ wear those??" post and FAQs!!

I wouldn't even call them the best non og 11( I'm including space jams as og because they were debuted on court with all the og 11s) DMPs and cool Greys are better. Far as best non og cw that's gotta be raging bull or DMP 6s
Raging Bulls 5s maybe, cools not close! But ok.

Are The shoes he wore in space jam are the same as the ones he wore vs the magic? And are the shoes from space jam the same ones that came out in 2000?

Are The shoes he wore in space jam are the same as the ones he wore vs the magic? And are the shoes from space jam the same ones that came out in 2000?

The shoes he wore in the movie are the only one's to see a Retro at this point...Blue sole pods...

The ones he wore in game had 45 stitched at the heel with Concord sole pods...As such the colorway he wore on court has never been released...Pictures are in here somewhere...

Last edited:
By the way is anybody else showing all text in caps? I'm on my phone but found that kind of strange...

The shoes he wore in the movie are the only one's to see a Retro at this point...Blue sole pods...

The ones he wore in game had 45 stitched at the heel with Concord sole pods...As such the colorway he wore on court has never been released...Pictures are in here somewhere...

Pics I had saved...

Last edited:
MJ wearing low concords
Now I know why MJ sold his house in Chicago, he took his talents to south beach hahaah

How about Mike wearing the PE Black XIII Lows...Also a bonus with Phil Jackson wearing the Black / Red XI's...

Aside from pics of MJ wearing his shoes, the best pics to me are ones where the person is just wearing a pair of Jordan's and not color coordinating his entire outfit to match the shoes.

it was a black and white picture. but as far as i could tell it was a nike jumpsuit with breds on. so all black and red i would guess. and he was giving the "time out" sign for the restaurant.

Dtrt 3's or Melo 2's. Dmp pkg, raging bulls, toro 4s got a lot of play, I normally only grab OG colorways to.. I love Jordan's for the sentimental they all have, from the struggles in the 3s 4s and 5s to triumph in the 6s.. It was nothing like rocking what Mike was rocking as a kid.... The new Kd, lebron and Kobe era doesn't even remotely compare to the vibe that a fresh pair of QUALITY Jordan's had

Last edited:
^^^ Theres some of him in retro's, but I've never seen him in OG's... It was my first pair so I been obsessed with trying to find a pic of him rocking them for 25 years with no luck. I can't find a pic anywhere but I know MJ rocked the 4's with black strings a couple times, it seems like it was vs the 76ers on one occasion I remember putting black strings in my 4's after seeing it.

Back
Top Bottom