Official Workaholics Season 2 Thread Vol. Episode 4 “Model Kombatâ€

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

saw a few minutes of it and they blatently stole a bit from The League
grin.gif
turned it off.

Whoa whoa whoa..

Which bit?

the whole "fearection" thing (i think thats what they called it). on The League it was called a "fear boner".

the whole "fearection" thing (i think thats what they called it). on The League it was called a "fear boner".
laugh.gif
I didn't put those two together. I wouldn't write off workaholics because of that. I love the league too.

laugh.gif
I didn't put those two together. I wouldn't write off workaholics because of that. I love the league too.

down 3 episodes and not gonna stop lol...my tv broke so im gonna have to acquire parks and rec later on but this show is killing me hahah

sers-vey and lance

down 3 episodes and not gonna stop lol...my tv broke so im gonna have to acquire parks and rec later on but this show is killing me hahah

sers-vey and lance

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Cathrine Zeta Jones, she dips beneath the lasers, woah oh ohhhh.

She has entrapped me, and Sean Connery, woah oh ohhh.

Cathrine Zeta Jones, she dips beneath the lasers, woah oh oh, woah oh ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhhhhhhhhhh.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Just watched this episode.

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Cathrine Zeta Jones, she dips beneath the lasers, woah oh ohhhh.

She has entrapped me, and Sean Connery, woah oh ohhh.

Cathrine Zeta Jones, she dips beneath the lasers, woah oh oh, woah oh ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhhhhhhhhhh.

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Just watched this episode.

show is
pimp.gif

it'll be like dorothy in the wizard of oz, but instead of clicking heels, we'll be knockin BOOTS!

the bear jacket is too much
laugh.gif

show is
pimp.gif

it'll be like dorothy in the wizard of oz, but instead of clicking heels, we'll be knockin BOOTS!

the bear jacket is too much
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom